Chapter.41

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay is standing under the shower and his eyes are closed, both hands are on the front wall, cold water pouring on him to calm him but he still gets angry remembering the engagement scene.

He did not want to forget even for a moment that Shravya wanted to break their engagement because of Reva's evil plan, wanted to be away from him.

He still remembers the tear-filled eyes of Shravya, he can still feel the shivering hand on his body, he doesn't want to think even once that how they must have treated Shravya when he was not with her.

Shravya's smiling face is appearing in his mind, again and again, the shine of her eyes which he loves the most whenever he looks into them, And there were tears in the same eyes because of Reva, so how can he forgive Reva so easily?

The knock on the door gets his attention, he clenches his jaw because he knows very well that it is his annoying friend Raunak.

Ever since they talked to Manohar, Raunak is trying to talk to him, trying to convince him but he does not want to talk to Raunak on any matter, Because he knows very well that Raunak understands everything about him, he knows that Raunak will convince him.

He has become very irritated with Raunak about this thing, so he shouts at him from inside the bathroom and tells him very harshly.

"I am taking a bath, if you do not stop disturbing me, then I am telling the truth, I have not practiced boxing for a long time, today you will become my punching bag."

"Adhy please listen to me …. For the sake of Shravya bhabhi."

Adhyay angrily turns off the shower immediately and ties the towel in his midst quickly and walks out of the bathroom in anger.

"What is the problem, you do not understand the matter at once that no one wants to talk to anyone here, you cannot give even moments of peace to anyone."

Raunak has known Adhyay since childhood and he knows very well that when Adhyay gets angry he doesn't even know what he is saying to the other person.

Raunak has faced such anger from Adhyay many times and he knows very well that tomorrow morning when Adhyay's anger will subside, he will regret his loss and on his every word.

Raunak crossed his arms across his chest with a wide smile on his face. Adhyay narrows his eyes and again shouts at him.

"What the hell is your problem Raunak…. Get out of here right now. I don't want to tell you anything that I might regret later."

"Fine bro….. I have not come to explain anything to you, I have come to tell you that the food is ready, come immediately otherwise you have to eat cold, we both eat the food with some …."

"I don't want to eat anything or talk to anyone at this time, I request you, then go away from here, leave …. me…..  alone."

"Ok fine, I am going … but wait for you at dinner, come fast….. Being angry does not fill the stomach, eating food fills it….. and importantly food gives you more energy to get angry."

Raunak knows very well it is not okay to talk to him at this time he is waiting for him to calm down.

"I am waiting, dude …."

Adhyay looks at him with so much irritation he shows his teeth and leaves Adhyay there alone.

Adhyay is still standing in only a towel, he has not wiped his body at all, due to which drops of water are still shining on his body. He wants to be like this for a while so that he can calm down a bit. It has always been his habit that he never wipes his body after taking a bath.