Chapter.30

AUTHOR'S POV

Suddenly light changes into a pink color. The whole atmosphere there has become very calm, everyone is getting very mesmerized by the sights there and waiting for the next.

Aditya and Aditi start clapping to welcome someone, then a song starts with very sensual music which tickles your skin and soothes your ears.

Roop Tera Mastana
Pyar Mera Diwana
bhool Koi humse Na Ho jaaye .....

Along with the start of the song, a lot of applause and whistles resonate in the hall. Everyone is waiting for the couple who is going to dance to this song.

And a couple comes there from the dark. Just then Revathi comes in front of everyone while moving her waist in a very sensual way, keeping one of her fingers on her chin and the other hand on her waist.

Ram is also following her holding the end of the pallu of her saree as if a person madly in love is following his lover which gives a beautiful smile on the face of every person present in the hall.

As soon as both of them appear in front of everyone in the light, Raunak puts both his fingers in his mouth and whistles loudly to encourage his favorite couple.

Ram and Revathi are completely engrossed in dancing with each other when Raunak grabs Adhyay's hand, almost dragging him down from the stage with him.

With a naughty grin, he immediately frees Revathi from Ram's arms and pushes her towards Adhyay, Adhyay immediately takes his grandmother in his arms safely and starts dancing with her.

Raunak holds his grandfather's hand and puts it on his waist and holding the other hand in his hand starts dancing with him in exactly the same way as he was doing with Revathi.

Ram looks at Revathi and Adhyay who are smiling and dancing with each other with a very wide smile on their faces, which Ram also loves to see. But to tease Raunak he says in his ear.

"तू तेरी वाली के साथ में डांस करके बता फिर मैं तुझे बताता हूं कि जब किसी प्यारी कमर से हाथ हटकर किसी कमरे पर पड़ता है तो कैसा लगता है"
(Just dance with your fiance then I will tell you when your hand remove from a slim waist and put on the room(fat waist) how you feel.)

Raunak stares at his grandfather playfully and, with his mouth close to his ear, tells him in a grumbling manner.

"You blew up all the effort in my workout ...... room... Are You Serious Man?"

Ram also stares him back and then both of them laugh out loud. Then look towards Adhyay who enjoys dancing with his grandmother.

They gesture at each other and quickly join them and start dancing.

After a while, that melodious song stops, and lights are also changed in Red Romantic one and another song starts which fills romance in everybody present.

Tumse milke....
Aisa Laga tumse milke ....
Armaan hue poore Dil ke ....
ae Meri Jane Wafa ....
Teri Meri Teri Meri ek Jaan Hai....
Sath tere rahege sada
Tumse wada raha
Hoge kabhi na juda