Chapter.143

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Saransh is running very fast and here Adhyay's heartbeat rises so high, Shravya is just looking at Adhyay's face with a smile. Her attention is not at all on the race of her son. But it is definitely confirmed that she is more than happy to see Adhyay's face.

Adhyay suddenly holds Shravya's hand very tightly and his eyes are not moving away from Saransh at all. Saransh is just a short distance away from the finish line, seeing that his heartbeat is increasing even more and as Saransh crosses the finish line. Adhyay's voice starts resonating the loudest there.

Shravya is laughing at his excitement, Saransh is 5 years but his maturity is not less than a 10 years kid. He is perfect in everything like his father Adhyay. He needs everything like his father, he is as possessive about his mother as his father.

Shravya is now part-time helping Adhyay with his office work and teaches college in the morning hours. Ram has stopped going to the office now. He wants to give all his time to Revathi and Ranjan too rarely goes to the office because he also wants to spend maximum time with his grandson and his wife.

Raunak and Ruhi have also shifted here two months ago and they have no intention of leaving their family and going anywhere and everyone is agreeable to this.

Adhyay and Shravya look at Saransh who is now on stage and getting his first prize, Soon after getting his price, Saransh starts running to his father, due to which Adhyay welcomes him by kneeling on the ground and spreading his arms, due to which he hides in his arms. Everyone started clapping after seeing this sight. Shravya is also clapping with all those people standing nearby.

"Papa we win…."

"Yes, my star…."

"Mumma look …"

Saransh is very happy he is showing his prize to his mother, who is already very happy, Shravya kisses his forehead Adhyay looks at her very keenly but doesn't say anything.

After coming home, everyone is celebrating the victory of Saransh very well. Raunak makes him sit on his shoulder and starts making rounds of the house quite nicely, due to which the sweet laughter of Saransh is echoing all around.

Ruhi gives a lot of chocolate bars to Saransh and says,

"Hey handsome I want to go on a date with you…."

"You have to wait for three days masi. First of all, I am going with bade dada dadi. After that, I am going with my grandparents and after that, I have decided that I will take Mumma Papa on a date and…. then both of us go on a date and go on a long drive…. What Raunak Chachu will do, he will be bored with us, because we do not even allow him to speak….."

Raunak smiles and sits on the floor on his level and asks him.

"Long drive…. Who will drive a car… you are underage my love ...."

"Yes I know but your wife is not….."

Everybody starts laughing at the quick reply, Ruhi smiles and shows her tongue to Raunak. Ram is very happy seeing all this. After Raunak and Ruhi return, they feel that their happiness has increased even more.

Revathi wants Adhyay to think about his second child now and Raunak to think about his first child. She has said this to Ram, but Ram does not want to pressure his children in any way for anything.