Chapter.74

AUTHOR'S POV

It's late at night but Raunak has not talked to Ruhi for a long time. There was no conversation between both of them after lunch and the reason for this was his back-to-back meeting. It is now 11:00 night but he knows very well that Ruhi must not have slept because her exams are on her head, so she must be studying.

He is very tired but still, he wants to talk to her for a while at this time. So he video calls Ruhi by lying on his bed in a comfortable position. Ruhi immediately picks up his phone without any delay.  She has a very wide smile on her face, seeing that all the tiredness of Raunak disappears within minutes. He asked her know the reason for this wide smile.

"Ohho ….. very pretty smile, may I know the reason for your smile or just like always, just remembered some joke and you started laughing….."

She giggles and sets her mobile in front and grabs her file to show him.

"I had a lot of practical work and around five to seven got to submit the file and I felt that I would not be able to do all this within one week…. But now only two files are left. I have done all the rest. Now after that, there are only exams and I plan to travel.....  So I am very happy...  You know  I am going to Mumbai for the first time….."

Ruhi's lovely sweet words always bring a very wide smile to Raunak's face. He knows that these little things are too big for Ruhi and this girl has a very clean heart. That's why these little things make her very happy. He inquires.

"So you are getting more happiness because you can plan your travel comfortably. You want to plan and roam but there is no worry that there are exams and prepare for them too ...."

Ruhi is very happy, so she is also responding to Raunak's words very comfortably.  She takes her mobile in her hands, goes to her bed and sits in Indian style, and tells him by putting both her hands on her cheeks and says very mischievous way, Because due to continuous study she feels tired, now she wants to relax a little and in such a situation, talking to Raunak and making fun of him is her favorite work. .

"Look, it's just that. I was not weak in studies like you and never got passing marks like you. I am a very bright student and every time my number is always 90+.....  The preparation is not very good right now, but I know this much. Even if I don't stud regularly like always, 80% numbers will still be in our bag….. "

Raunak laughs very loudly at her words while rubbing his eyes. Ruhi looked at his face very well which show his tiredness. Then tells him.

"You look very tired, you should rest.  I know You have a lot of work at the moment because Jiju is not there.  Sleep on time boy, so that you get up early in the morning….."

"I don't have any problem. Even if I sleep late, I wake up on time in the morning. I have a habit, not like yours, who goes to bed early but still gets up late in the morning….. lazy ass…. "

Raunak always takes great pleasure in teasing Ruhi. So he doesn't leave any chance and tells her this to tease Ruhi, due to which Ruhi immediately sits up straight and shows her finger and tells angrily.

"Yes, you know everything as if you always sleep with me on my bed, when I sleep ... when I wake up.  Come on…..now Come to this bed, sleep here …..  You know everything, don't you?....."

Raunak smiles and turns on his stomach and sets his mobile on the headboard of the bed and says.

"Damn sweetheart ….. you are very eager to sleep with me …. Have some patience dear, we will sleep together after marriage ...."

Ruhi immediately realizes what she has said in a hurry, without thinking, but from when Raunak is one of those who keep quiet so easily. He is also immediately giving her such a reply due to which her cheeks have turned red at the same moment. Raunak can be recognized very easily. Ruhi tells him while looking at everywhere but not at him.