Chapter.7

Kabhi main muskura aaungi tumhen dekhkar,Kabhi Tum bhi muskura Dena meri aur dekhkarFir dekhna yah jindagi kitni haseen ho jayegi

Kabhi Tum bhi muskura Dena meri aur dekhkar
Fir dekhna yah jindagi kitni haseen ho jayegi

Kabhi main muskura aaungi tumhen dekhkar,Kabhi Tum bhi muskura Dena meri aur dekhkarFir dekhna yah jindagi kitni haseen ho jayegi

Author's pov

Ram, Raunak, and Ranjan, the three sitting and looking at each other without uttering words from their mouths and looking very deeply concerned about some matter.

Finally out of frustration Ram breaks the silence and shouts while looking at Raunak.

"Are you sure ..... if you are not sure about this then I will break your all teeth with one punch..."

Raunak immediately sits on the floor and holds his legs set then on his lap and starts massaging them then says.

"I am 100% sure dadu ... I swear on you."

Raunak starts swearing by placing his hand on his head but Ram stops his hand in the air still, Raunak forcefully places his hand on Ram's head.

"Dadu's swear..."

Ram immediately grabs his hand and twists it with force, then says.

"I have to see the children of Golu right now ..... I have lots of plans so I don't trust you at all .... So don't you dare to swear on me .... Even though I do not know how many things to do........ I have to take your grandma on a world tour too ... so it is necessary for me to live a lot .... I want to live 25 years more now ...... if you are very fond of swearing so swear on yourself."

Raunak immediately place his hand on his head and held his little bit of skin around his throat in a small pinch and said.

"I swear on myself I am telling you the truth ..... Adhyay smiled.... Adhyay was smiling at that girl in that white suit what is her name ..... Yes, Shravya ..... he was not just smiling at her but he was also trying to look at that girl by stealing the glance off of her side."

Ranjan who had been listening to all his things for a long time looks at him and asks him with great concern.

"So your saint friends said something or remained silent like what he is fond of."