Chapter.11

Dhire se tere Dil mein bus jana hai, tujhe yah har pal batana hai, ki tu Kitna khaas Hai mere liye,Ki har pal Tera Hi Didar pana Hai

ki tu Kitna khaas Hai mere liye,
Ki har pal Tera Hi Didar pana Hai.

Dhire se tere Dil mein bus jana hai, tujhe yah har pal batana hai, ki tu Kitna khaas Hai mere liye,Ki har pal Tera Hi Didar pana Hai

AUTHOR'S POV

Jogger's park

Raunak is looking at the entire park while munching his chips, Ranjan is snoring lying near him on the bench. Emanating both the people are smiling at them, but nothing matters to both of them, they are busy doing their work.

Raunak regularly looks here and there in search of Shravya and looks at his wristwatch then says.

"Right at 7:00 a.m., she will be here anytime soon ...."

That's when Raunak sees Shravya is coming with her bade papa while talking to him, she is talking to her bade papa with so much enthusiasm he can feel that far away from them.

He immediately takes out his phone from his pocket and takes a picture of her and immediately sends it to Adhyay. Now there is a huge broad smile on Raunak's face, he immediately shakes Ranjan in full swing.

"Are jaldi utho Bahu aa gai hai aapki."
(get up early your daughter-in-law has come)

Ranjan immediately stands up and rubs his eyes as if he was not sleeping sometime back. Raunak also throws the packet of chips into the garbage bin and clears his face by rubbing his hand on his face.

Raunak stands there and starts stretching his body and doing some random exercise. Ranjan also looks at his side and starts to imitate him by moving his hands up and down.

When Manohar comes close to Raunak he looks at his face properly, but Raunak pretends that he is busy doing exercise and did not notice him here. When Manohar is very close to them Raunak tells Ranjan in a very dominating voice.

"Come on bade papa you have to cover the entire round of this park ...."

Ranjan starts looking at him with shock, but he keeps silent and wants to know what else he plans to do here. Ranjan and Raunak are about to start their jog from there but the voice of Manohar stops them.