Epilogue

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

As there is chaos in the whole house, some are going here and some are going there. Everyone is busy doing their work, even the 2-year-old Runaksh is running away with balloons in his hands and sometimes giving them to his mother Ruhi and sometimes to his badi Mumma Shravya.

Today is Saransh's tenth birthday and the birthday of Saransh i.e. a very big festival. All the brothers and sisters of Saransh love him very much and they just want to celebrate his birthday very well, especially Abhiyank.

Abhiyank wanted to decorate the entire hall according to his brother's choice, due to which all the servants of the house, his grandparents as well as Ruhi and Shravya were helping him, but the orders of this small Adhyay never ended. Everyone is very tired, they sit down as well as their eyes are on Abhiyank because he is currently inspecting the whole room with both his hands on his waist.

Saransh already practices badminton. That's why he leaves the house early in the morning at 5:00 because after that he has to go swimming and after school, so he has no idea what is happening behind him.

Abhiyank likes the decoration and smiles. Everyone sighs in relief. Then he looks at his watch which he always wears like Adhyay, but the problem is that he doesn't know how to learn time. He wants to always follow his father and brother's things blindly, which he loves to do always. He quickly asks Ranjan.

"Dadu, how much time is left for the arrival of bhaiya… "

" It's 30 minutes sweetheart… "

" Then where is your son… "

" I am here…… "

Raunak and Adhyay, seeing all the things standing at the door at the moment, respond to him immediately due to which he immediately sees them in a bit of annoyance, fold his arms across his chest. Ruhin and Runaksh quickly imitate him and ask Adhyay.

"Why are you late… "

"There is an important meeting… "

Ruhin and Runaksh look at their father in anger, Because of this, he wants to laugh a lot just seeing both of them and wants to pull the cheeks of both of them. The cheeks of both of them are like the cheeks of Ruhi, which he always liked to pull. Ranjan smiles while looking at Adhyay's face which reflects his past situation when Adhyay is always ready with his lots of questions.

"Your meeting is important or your son's birthday….. "

" I have come quickly to help you…. you have done all the work, so it is not my fault….. I only came to get work done. Now I am going to his school to pick up your brother…... If you want me to go with you then tell me or else I will go alone…… Saanjh……"

Adhyay goes from there looking at Abhiyank, he is standing and looking at his father's back because mostly he follows his mother to reach everywhere where his mother is.

Shravya wants to leave with Adhyay as she knows very well why Adhyay has called her? But she has to tackle this Little devil first.

"Abhi, All the work is done, get ready quickly because you are going to school to pick your brother. Then you will bother me a lot….. "

Shravya starts leaving from there but Abhiyank says immediately.

" Where are you going, dress me quickly…"