Chapter.12

Kuchh Is kadar Deewana banaya Hai Teri saadgi neKi Aankhen majbur ho gaye hai gustakhiyan karne ke liye

Ki Aankhen majbur ho gaye hai gustakhiyan karne ke liye.

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay is doing push-ups in the garden. His both legs are on the chair and one of his hands is on his back and he is doing push-ups with one hand.

The muscles of his biceps are so toned with his workout that anyone can get nervous by seeing his body at this time.

That's when his phone beeped with a message tone and got his attention on his phone, he stopped his workout session for a while then looked at his phone, it was a message from Raunak he rolled his eyes and sat comfortably on the chair and rubbed his face with the towel.

Again he hears the beep. He takes the bottle of glucose. After drinking that water he picks up his phone and opens his WhatsApp where Raunak sends him something.

Because of a network that sends items downloading very slowly, as soon as the downloading completes he immediately stands up from his place and sees the picture of Shravya sent by Raunak and starts murmuring.

"What does this boy want to do? .... Is he really determined that he will never leave me before marrying me with Shravya? ..... oh god ..... My whole family is crazy about my marriage and what the hell I do with them...... and what the hell I do with him also."

Adhyay checks his phone and again Raunak sends him 5-6 photos of Shravya with her uncle but in the last photograph Shravya is alone and the smile on her face is worth seeing.

Adhyay sees that pic of her with his full attention and unknowingly he starts tracing his thumb over her cheek and a very sweet smile forms on his lips.

That is when his phone starts ringing and he comes back from his Dreamland and looks at his phone. It is Raunak's call.

He immediately picks up the call and is about to shout at him but he stops because he has understood that Raunak calls him intentionally but he is talking to Shravya himself at this moment.

Adhyay quickly wears his t-shirt, runs towards his car, immediately sits in it, and starts his car listening to their talk. Raunak is connected with Adhyay via Bluetooth.