Chapter. 101

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak is smiling and calls Adhyay. Adhyay is busy with his work but he immediately picks up his phone because of a feature increase in his cap as he cracks the deal.

"Congratulations Rony...."

"You know, Adhy...."

"Of Course, I know your potential..... go celebrate with Ruhi..."

"Listen, I will come there tonight and at midnight, we will celebrate your birthday at night, I will come here in the morning...."

"Rony are you crazy or what yaar, listen I know you love celebrating my birthday. But my brother listens to me very well, my birthday celebration is not as important as spending this time with your Ruhi because I have wasted my time, so I can understand the value of this time..... and we are not kids now..... shut up...... I want to celebrate my birthday with my wife..... As soon as I am free from my meeting, I will take a flight to Jaipur very soon..... Don't worry about it....."

"I know very well that in your meeting schedule is very tight, you cannot be free till night....."

"I have already spoken to Shravya. She is pushing me too much to come so I will take an early morning flight tomorrow. Do not worry about this, I will go to Jaipur because you know that celebrating my birthday is the most important thing for my wife now... but it feels good, she is really angry with me that I am not coming there, so now I have to go..... "

"Good to hear bye call you tonight...."

"Take care of Ruhi...."

"She is truly Shravya Bhabhi's sister, I will tell you later what she did.... Bye..."

As he enters the apartment, Ruhi's four friends are having lunch and talking to each other but Ruhi is not there. As soon as they see Raunak, they say to him,

"She just woke up a while back. She must have taken a bath, you go there."

Ruhi is wiping her hair with a towel when suddenly the door opens, Ruhi turns around and Raunak picks her up in his arms and starts round at a very fast pace. Ruhi quickly wraps both her hands around his neck and starts laughing loudly and saying.

"Congratulations....."

"You also know....."

"Look at your face, happiness is clear here..."

He immediately stands in front of the mirror with her in his arms. The two starts looking in the mirror and see themselves very close to each other, the smile on their face lessens slightly but does not remove away, as they both like this closeness. Raunak makes her stand on her feet and stands behind her. She is looking very beautiful with damp hair. He makes her sit on the stool and takes the towel from her hands, starts rubbing her hair lightly while looking at her in the mirror, and says.

"Get ready, we will celebrate our victory...."

"Our..."

"Of course.... Everything that is mine is yours and whatever is yours is mine."

"Oh god Mr. Philosopher I am very impressed, We are not going anywhere. You are sleeping right now because while talking last night I completely forgot that it is too late. We slept at 4:00 am and you left at 8:00 am. I have got my sleep well but you have not got enough sleep....."

The truth is that Raunak's head is also hurting due to lack of sleep, but he does not want to let this opportunity go by hand where he can spend quality time with her. So he tells Ruhi to push her into the washroom.

"No, we are going...."

But Ruhi is Ruhi, she pushes him on the bed and puts one hand on her waist, and tells him while scolding him, showing her finger.