Chapter.145

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya is 2½  months pregnant and Ruhi is 3 months pregnant.

Adhyay holds Shravya in both hands and Saransh is scolding his mother in anger, regularly putting an apple in her mouth which she don't like it at all she want to spit out but these two alpha are not give her any chance.

"When you know very well that one apple is to be eaten in the morning and one apple in the evening, then how did you break this rule when you have been told that you have to eat then you have to eat…. Stubborn Mumma, Why is there so much drama in this?..."

Saransh is stuffing apples in her mouth and she is regularly moving her face here and there and try to convince him, but Adhyay grab her jaw and help Saransh.

"Saar…"

"What Saar…. What did you think I wouldn't know if you didn't eat an apple? I count apples every morning and go to that school and come back and count well again…  I know very well who is listening to me, who is not listening?.... Raunak Chachu and Ruhi Mausi never leave their apples as they are very hungry…. You should be smart …. When I do not want to drink milk and want to avoid your scolding, then I give all my milk to Dadu and you feel that I have drunk all the milk and I do not even get scolded….. You should have done the same thing…..  When you know that either Raunak Chachu or Ruhi Masi could have eaten an apple, you should have given it to them so Saransh doesn't get any evidence….. be smart Mumma…. Sometimes these tricks are helpful…. हमसे कुछ सीखिए (learn something from me)"

Adhyay is smiling continuously listening to his son's words. He knows that together they have spoiled Shravya's condition to a great extent because they both hang around her all the time and take care of her and most of all the condition is such that they have to take care of Raunak and Ruhi too. Because of this he mostly does similar things. Especially for Raunak.

Raunak's morning sickness has reduced a lot but still seeing anything, makes him nauseous, due to which he often vomits and Ruhi has disturbed the whole house a lot because when Raunak is like this she is upset because of him all the time, she keeps crying when she sees him suffering and no one wants to see her cry. Adhyay try to handle people together with help of everyone.

Shravya try eat the last piece with great difficulty. After that there is a knock on the room, he looks towards the door, Raunak and Ruhi are standing there with milk for everyone, he comes inside smiling.

As soon as Shravya sees the glass of milk, she wants to run away but still holds her very well due to which she is not able to get up from there and in front, Saransh looks at her with both hands on his little waist and he looks like Adhyay when he is showing anger and says.

"Do you think it is so easy… come on drink it…"

Shravya looks at Adhyay plead him through her eyes but he smiles at her funny face. But he quietly takes the glass and puts it in her mouth so that she can drink milk. Shravya hates milk this time and she is creating so many problems with everything, so it is very difficult to feed her this time.

On the other hand, Ruhi loves to eat and drink everything even though she is ready to eat your portion too, the same case with Raunak they both easily eat anything but when Raunak didn't like any smell he starts vomiting and Ruhi cries. Shravya shouts.

"Ruhi take mine too….."

"Okay … "

Ruhi smiles and about taking her glass of milk as well but Saransh puts his hand on the glass and tells Ruhi in a very hard tone.