04| Lost in a trance

Start from the beginning

He was speaking to someone behind him, he was laughing at something the had just said, which revealed his dimples. He wore a black shirt with the top three buttons undone which hugged his body just in the right way, and revealed his dog chain and tattoos, making him look so sexy and irresistible.

I gawked at him as he rolled his eyes at the person's comments in the back with a shit eating grin, his hands dug into his pockets as he stood proudly in all his glory with a panty dropping grin, which immediately dropped, hiding his dimples as he sucked a lollipop and twisted, and sucked it, his intense eyes desperately scanning and searching the mass crowd with a barely there irritated snarl . . . he seemed to be frantically looking for someone?

Oh.

He must have his eyes on someone.

I don't know why that made my heart drop, I barely know the man.

He was having the lollipop in his mouth as he was intensely looking down upon all the people dancing who were having a good time, where I was earlier dancing. He looked so expensive and put together, his entire demeanor screamed power, regality and authority.

He looked so calm and in control of himself and his emotions from first glance, from a second or third glance or in my case, from blatantly staring, you could tell right now he was this close to losing his patience because he can't seem to find the person he was probably looking at earlier. 

His eyes seemed to urgently scan the entire room, he looked disgruntled like he had just lost sight of the love of his life, that was until his gaze landed on me.

Time seemed to be kind enough to slow down for me to slip out of reality.

I momentarily forgot how to breathe. The anxiousness and restlessness in his gaze was instantly washed away and was replaced with satisfaction, relief and a big smile which reached his eyes. 

His eyes continued to stay on me for what felt like an eternity. I looked down immediately fiddling with my fingers, as I gulped slowly. Oh my god. This whole time that beautiful man was searching for me? Could he possibly find me attractive too? I smiled at the though of that. My heart began beating faster like a happy giddy child at the mere thought of him checking me out. I haven't felt like this, since forever.

I looked up at him again only to see him staring at me intently, with a relaxed smile. His whole gait was now calm, composed and relaxed, a complete contrast to how he was behaving seconds ago. He placed his arms on the rail, his hands on his head as he tilted his head and shamelessly stared at me with a dreamy, longing look.

We were complete strangers yet he looked at me with so much intensity and desire, like he's known me my whole entire life. He looked like he was lost in a trance with a lazy smile on his face, the lollipop still inside his mouth.

"He's been eyeing only you since the moment you walked in with your other friend, had his eyes firmly on you the entire time you danced, Rossi." The bartender behind me murmured with a knowing smile on his face while serving me my drink.

I didn't break my eye contact from the hot mysterious man who was now again resting his head on one of his hands as he continued to shamelessly stare at me with his lollipop, looking ridiculously handsome as he smirked at me, looking like an overconfident boss baby, cute.

He seemed to be in a trance, because he clearly had no shame in looking at me like I was completely his possession to gawk at all day long and that was making me a hot mess. He looked like an deranged man who had finally found his true obsession, his utmost will to live. I shifted in my seat feeling my panties started to get wet because of the mysterious man who was sucking his lollipop.