We understood that he was too small to pronounce her name correctly. We laughed and the girl face palmed.

"Okay Ayaan and Sweety, where are your parents?" Manik asked looking around. "Office" they both said together.

"So you both came alone?" we asked shocked. "No no. Nanny is here" the girl said pointing at a lady sitting on the bench.  The lady was talking to another lady so she dint notice us.

"Help naa" the boy said pointing at the breaking sand castle. "Chalo let's start" Manik said rubbing his palms and getting ready.

We started building it and it broke again and again. The children were at the verge of crying and we sighed.

"This time with full concentration" I said and Manik nodded. We started building it but when our hands brushed with eachother, we looked at eachother's eyes and got lost.

He was like a movie for me, which I don't want to miss even for a minute. Also to get scared, if the movie will finish. I don't know why but I keep staring at him? It's not usual for me. I was friends with men in my college, school and all. But he is different. I never experienced it with others. I wanted to read his eyes but we were out of our trance by the sound of claps.

We jerked and saw that the castle was built beautifully. When did this happen? I looked towards Manik with confusion and he has the same expression.

"Thank you" Sweety said and kissed our cheek. When she kissed Manik on his cheek, Ayaan frowned.

"Your welcome" I caressed their cheeks. I took a photo of the castle which we made. We four took a photo together too. The Nanny came near us with a smile.

"You both are really good with kids. I was watching you people. I feel you should also plan to have kids. You will be the best parents" the Nanny said with a smile making our eyes wide and our face became red.

"No.. you are getting us...wrong" Manik said and she frowned. The lady looked like she was in her 50's. She looked at us with confusion.

"We are not married" I explained. "Ohh.. So when are you planning to get married?" she asked and we again got shocked.

"We are not together. We are.." before Manik could complete Ayaan interrupted. "You both are together na" he said and we sighed.

"Okay...I got it. I am sorry, you both looked like a couple" the lady said with a apologetic smile. "It's okay" we smiled.

"Now it's time to leave. Come kids" the Nanny said and they waved at us and left.

"Kids...kids are cute" I said smiling nervously to ease the situation. "Hmm" he smiled too.

"Mukti, Dhruv and Aliya left to Canada?" I asked changing the topic. "Yeah" he said. "I don't why Cabir is not answering calls. He is just texting. I hope they are fine" he said and I nodded.

"It's the same with Navya" I sighed. "Accha listen, Bhai has got leave for 10 days. So let's catch up together?" I asked. "Sure, let's catch up day after tomorrow. I need to finish up a deal" he said and I nodded.

"We have our flight on Friday right?" I asked. "Yeah, we will reach London by Saturday" he said. It was Tuesday today and the Concert was on Sunday.

"Let's leave?" I asked and started walking when he caught my wrist. "Golgappe?" he asked. "You mean PaniPuri?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

We went and ate near the same stall. After eating, he side hugged me and we bid bye to eachother.

I came back home and made Bhai clear that we were having a badminton match tomorrow and the one who losses has to pay for the evening treat and he nodded excitedly. It's soo good to see him free and jolly after a long time. Dad was also taking a leave tomorrow and we decided to have a family day tomorrow.