"I will tell Raju uncle, he will give you another glass of milk but this one….. Only for my mom, she will drink this… come on drink it…."

Adhyay is enjoying the fact that this time Shravya is making him very upset about eating and drinking. But Saransh has handled the whole responsibility well so that he does not need to worry much. He takes care of his mother more than Adhyay. Shravya stares at him.

"Finish it mom… "

"It's so yuck….."

Shravya says this to Saransh while moving Adhyay's hand away from her, but Ruhi tells Saransh after seeing her while widening her eyes.

"No, it's very tasty, add some chocolate syrup too, it's so yummy ….. I can drink two more glasses… "

Everybody turn jerk and starts to look at her, she looks at everyone one by one and makes a pout to cry but Raunak shouts.

" Don't you dare to… "

Raunak says it so loud that she immediately starts crying, Adhyay immediately pushes Raunak away from her and hugs Ruhi to silence her. Ruhi immediately hugs her beloved brother-in-law who care for her all the time not like Raunak who scolds her badly and starts complaining about Raunak.

"He always scolding me … did you..."

Saransh gets a little emotional seeing his aunt crying now. Because of this, all his attention goes to Ruhi. Shravya takes advantage of this and quietly leaves from there.

"Ruhi you are crying too much today that's why he is feeling bad so he is scolding… "

Saransh wipes her tears and smiles while making a smile from his little palm and says.

"हम है ना..... Masi, please smile… I will prepare chocolate milk for you with the help of chachu… okay chachu… "

" Definitely sweetheart… "

Ruhi immediately smiles and wipes her tears from the back of her palm with a broad smile on her face and says seeing Raunak.

" Then why are you sitting here go prepare it for me… "

All chuckles at her mood change and look at Shravya who is not there. Adhyay is quite angry that she again skip her milk.

" Saanjh… "

They all go out to find her but when they see Ranjan and Ram in front of them they stop. They know that these people will know about Shravya, so Adhyay asks his father.

"Where is Shravya….."

"Uummmm papa it's so yummy… thank you Dadu….."

" Mention not bachche… "

Ranjan answers her quickly, When both of them move away from the front, everyone sees that Shravya is sitting on the floor with two packets of pizza and is enjoying a lot while eating pizza from it.

"Ruhi taste, it so yummy… "

Adhyay rubs his forehead but Raunak, Ruhi, and Saransh quickly sit on the floor and start eating it with her, they all love pizza. He looked at his father and said,

"Papa… "

"Shut up … Shravya is not fond of eating all these things at all and if she feels like eating all these things due to pregnancy, then sometimes let her eat. Since yesterday evening, she has been asking you to eat pizza regularly. But you are not listening to her, at least trying to understand the matter. I accept that eating all this is not very good in pregnancy but food carving is also a thing..... Give her but in little quantity... That she will enjoy it and not bother with anything...."