ʀʜᴀᴇʟʟᴀ

***

***

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟑𝟎𝟑 𝐀𝐂, 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑, 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐀𝐓𝐇, 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊, 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 - 𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐌 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒.

Named after her late maternal grandmother, Queen Rhaella Targaryen, she was the third-born of the eight children that Their Graces, Robb and Malaeya, sired.

Contrary to her elder brothers, Prince Edd and Visaias, she was not raised to inherit and rule as queen or lady. She was the heir to neither her father nor mother. She was raised to cultivate and educate. She was taught how to write and sew by a Septa, and how to swing a sword and throw a dagger by both of her parents.

As a young girl, she took quite an interest in horseback riding, and eventually dragon riding in the year 314 AC, at age one and ten, when she mounted her violet and silver dragon named Sunset and flew from King's Landing to Storm's End - where she visited her maternal second cousin, Lord Gendry Baratheon, and then returned to King's Landing.

Princess Rhaella was wilder, adventurous, free, and a bit promiscuous. She was said to have lost her virtue at three and ten to her first maternal and paternal second cousin, Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, when the young prince was fostered for a few years in the Northern capitol. Other tales say that she had lost her virtue to a random tavern boy in Winter Town, also at the age three and ten. Her eldest brother, Crown Prince Edd beat said boy within an inch of his life.

She was named The Realm's Delight by the Northern People, as a jest to her maternal ancestor, Queen Rhaenyra I Targaryen, who was also the first queen of her nation. The jest was to say that the 'entire realm had delighted on her bodily delicacy.'

Such rumors caused conflict within the Royal Family, as they were trying to enforce a genderless primogeniture, and the princess' actions were causing tension within the Northen noble houses.

Despite the tension she caused, she was also named The People's Princess. She was a humanitarian, who often volunteered at shelters and orphanages, as well as gave money and luxurious items to the poorer people of her country.

The Princess stayed true to her free spirit, and took a spontaneous trip to Skagos, where the family had friends. It was there that she met her husband, Sindri Stane - the second son of Lana Stane and an unknown lover. She also spent quite a bit of time in King's Landing, with her aunt and cousins. The people of King's Landing claimed to see her fly past on Sunset at least three times a day. Some even claimed to see her making love on top the dragon, midflight.

In the year 330 AC, she married her occasional lover Sindri Stane and bought a home in King's Landing, to be close to her dragon. There, she joined her Queen Aunt Daenerys' court and served as Master of Laws. During her residency in the southern capitol, she birthed the triplets Rhaelle - after her mother's birth name -, Devon, and Lann Stark.

When her eldest brother, Edd, abdicated, she became her mother's heir to Casterly Rock and the West. However. After her second eldest brother, Visaias, abdicated, she became her father's heir to Winterfell and the North.

In the year 346 AC, at age three and forty, she returned North to Winterfell, and ascended the Throne of Winter as the first Queen in the North.

She was beloved by all of her people and lessened their worries on genderless primogeniture. Unable to part with her mount, she finished the renovations on the underground Dragon's Lair - modeled after the one on her ancestral home of Dragonstone - in the hot springs beneath the castle, to give keep her dragon warm and happy.

She was proud of her Targaryen heritage and enjoyed wearing fine purple silks and diamonds to accentuate her eyes and hair.

As queen, she was known as Rhaella the Great.

She died in the year 396 AC, after contracting a case of The Shivers. She was succeeded by her daughter, Queen Rhaelle Stark.