𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

~͓̽~͓̽~

~͓̽~͓̽~

19 | ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ

𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐒
THE WATER GARDENS, DORNE

      𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃. He hated the fact that he couldn't safely step foot into the country that his ancestors built.. The country was built on the foundations of Old Valyria. For gods' sake, the currency of the country was called 'Golden Dragons.' The Iron Throne was forged with dragon fire. The Street of the Sisters, The Dragon Pit, The Dragon Gate, The Great Sept of Baleor, The Three Hills, and on and on the list went.

      King's Landing was a city built by his family, and the mere fact that it had been taken from them, by lesser men, was enough to drive him crazy. How dare someone with no blood of the dragon sit on a throne, forged with dragon fire? How dare they call him an outsider, and a foreigner, an invader, when they lived happily in a nation built by his blood? The nation that he was born in.

      But, despite it all, his exile had allowed him to see more of the world than he probably would have had he been raised as a prince of the Seven Kingdoms. He had seen The Shivering Sea, The Sea of Myrth, and even The Jade Sea. And now, He'd seen the Sea of Dorne.

      He had to admit, it was one of the most, if not the most, beautiful of all the seas. The entire land was. From the golden sand beaches to the vibrant gardens and extravagant, intricate architecture.

      He enjoyed the warm weather as well. And the people who paid him their respects wasn't bad either. He wished to be out in the sands, digging his toes in it as the waves crashed against his ankles and the sun kissed his pale skin. But, he was safer in the palace.

      Though all Dornish hated the Lannisters, he'd still have to keep a low profile. Some men may be more loyal to gold than their land, and he couldn't risk someone telling the Lannisters of his whereabouts.

      But he grew angsty. He was back in his homeland, and he was ready to begin his battle strategies. The sooner that his enemies were dead, and he sat on the Iron Throne, the sooner he could relax, and live without constant fear, anger, or anxiety,

      "What are our plans?" he asked Oberyn, staring down at the war table in front of him. Wooden carvings of dragons, lions, wolves, krakens, and stags lie across the map. The stags and lions were far too close to the suns and dragons for his liking. The wolves and krakens weren't immediate threats.