𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

~͓̽~͓̽~

~͓̽~͓̽~

23 | ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙɪʀᴅ

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀
ALONG THE TUMBLESTONE

      "𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐕𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍, 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓?"

      Malaeya rolled her eyes at her father's question. They had spent a day on a boat, and Brienne had finally allowed them to walk. She dragged the boat up on to the Tumblestone bank and ignored her father's heinous question. 

      They had discarded the horse before getting on to the boat, so now they walked - Jaime and Malaeya bound by the wrists by the same rope which Brienne held tightly in her fists. 

      Malaeya had half a mind to tell her father to make a run for it. 

      Surely, they could overpower Brienne if they worked together. But then she'd be alone and still bound to her father. And she knew that he would drag her along to King's Landing. 

      There wasn't much she could do with the heavy chains around her hips and wrists. Especially not as tired and deprived as she was. She needed to leave alone, or unbound.

      "Walk." Brienne shoved him, making him bump into her. 

      "Your childhood must have been awful for you," The Kingslayer glanced back at the woman. "Were you a foot taller than all the boys? They laughed at you, called you names? Some boys like a challenge. One or two must have tried to get inside Big Brienne."

     Malaeya's lip curled in disgust at her father's mannish words. He always had a dirty mouth. He had sheltered her from it because of her young age, but when she began her change, slowly but surely - his spiked tongue had revealed itself.

      "One or two," Brienne said nonchalantly as they walked up a slight hill. 

      "Ah," Jaime laughed. "But you fought them off. But maybe you wished one of them could overpower you, fling you down, tear off your clothes. But none of them were strong enough." He glanced back at her. "I'm strong enough."

      Malaeya turned around this time. "Shut up," she scolded him. "You're being rude and disgusting."

      Jaime smiled at her. This time, he couldn't use the flagon of wine Catelyn had given him for an excuse for his behavior. Now, he was just being a dick.

      "Doesn't matter, My Lady." Brienne interrupted. "I'm not interested."

      "Of course, you are," Jaime stopped them, and Malaeya rolled her eyes at him. "You'd love to know what it feels like to be a woman."