𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

~͓̽~͓̽~

~͓̽~͓̽~

14 | ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴏꜰ ʀᴇᴅ

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀

      𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃. Like maybe she had been wrong to lash out at Robb for what his mother and father had done. That maybe she was being hypocritical for asking him not to judge her for her family's sins and then doing that exact thing to him.

      But then she realized, she wasn't angry at him for what his parents had done. She was angry at him for lying to her about it after promising never to lie to her. After realizing that, she felt justified in her anger. And when Malaeya felt justified in her anger, the sparks of her fiery wrath spared no one's flesh. And no soul could brave the current of her rapidly calm silent glare.

      Not even her father.

      She was glad that he'd survived his bout with the Notorious Ned Stark, but she was angry at him for only writing to her in a moment of crisis, and the next time she saw him, she would give him a piece of her mind.

      She shook her head in disapproval as she read over his letter again.

      𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖊𝖞𝖆

            𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖛𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖘𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌. 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝕴'𝖒 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖆 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖔. 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖔, 𝖘𝖔 𝕴 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊. 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍. 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕴 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘, 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘, 𝕴 𝖋𝖔𝖈𝖚𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊.

            𝕴 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖞 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖔 𝖇𝖆𝖉. 𝕴 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝕴 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖋𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊. 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖆 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖉, 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖓𝖔 𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚. 𝕹𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚. 𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖞 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕴 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘.