𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

~͓̽~͓̽~

~͓̽~͓̽~

15 | ꜱᴏꜰᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇꜱ

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀
MOAT CAILIN

      𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃. Malaeya had thought that the next time she would set foot out of those grey stone walls would have been to attend Sansa and Joffrey's wedding. Not to march south alongside Robb Stark as a pretend hostage in a war. A war that her former intended fought against her family. 

      She hadn't told Celesse. It was the first time that she'd lied, or rather, withheld information from her, but after hearing how broken her sister was, she knew that she couldn't burden her with her own problems.

      Celesse had desires to move away and start a new life of her own. And Malaeya knew that she wouldn't do that if she knew about the growing conflicts between the Lannisters and the Starks. 

      So, when Celesse set off on a wagon, with a sack of coins and mind set on buying passage on a ship out of White Harbor towards Blackwater Bay, Malaeya did not stop her. Instead, she smiled through her tears and wished her good fortune and fair travels. 

      It wasn't a goodbye; it was simply a see-you-later. But nevertheless, both girls departed from one another with swollen red eyes. 

     And now, Malaeya found herself, sitting in a tent on the grounds of Moat Cailin as snow fell from the skies and danced in the air. She hadn't been able to sleep the entire journey down.

       All that she could think about, was what might happen when Robb made it south. Would he kill Joffrey? If he did, Cersei would stop at nothing to see her son's death avenged, and in return, her father would fight for his sister. She didn't want to see her aunt harmed, but she didn't want to see Jaime harmed even less so.

      And Robb. She didn't want him to be hurt either. She wished that they would all just put aside their blades and talk about it like adults. But those were the dreams of a child, and Malaeya was not a child. She knew that that would never happen. 

      The flap of her tent made a noise as it was pushed aside, pulling her from her thoughts. "Malaeya." Robb stepped inside, face red from the cold and body clad in a wolf pelted cloak.