S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'

Start from the beginning

"I~... I hate you," I forced out upon slowly regaining the ability to breathe.

"Why did you bring him out here?!" Graham mumbled. Cooper scooped me off the floor and dragged me into the living room by my armpits. "You had a date out here. I wanted mine," he said simply, plopping me onto the couch.

"A— Are you really this fucking stupid?! He's been held captive in the basement for days and you thought it was a good idea to bring him out when I have someone over?! Did you really not take the time to think about how he'd react to seeing another person from outside?!"

"Shut up, Spam. Of course I thought about it, and duh I knew he'd try to get help like that," Cooper scoffed.

"So you want to be reported and arrested again?"

"He's not gonna get us reported or arrested," the psychopath said with a sigh as he sat beside me, draping his arm over my shoulders. "He's gonna be quiet and follow my rules."

I leaned away from him with a scowl, but he gripped the back of my neck and pulled me close again. "Ow!" I whimpered at his tight grasp.

"You're going to be quiet. You're going to play it cool when other people come around and you're not going to keep dodging me or turning away from my loving gestures," he said in a cold, monotonous voice. "If you break any of these rules, I'll punish you. And no, not with anything cute or sexy... I mean I'll hurt you."

"You always do," I scoffed. "And I still decide to bend your rules."

Cooper smiled slowly at me and ran his hands through my hair, slowly petting my scalp. "You wanna ask Graham's date for help again?"

"I might," I muttered, glaring into the psychopath's evil eyes. He merely smiled a wide, menacing grin with a shrug, and, honestly, his sinister demeanor sent shivers down my spine. "Try it," he encouraged; no. He dared me. I didn't say anything as we both stared at each other, and although I felt my anxiety worsening the longer I looked at him, I didn't want to turn away first! I refused to show him that I was scared! Giorgi had saved me before and it was only a matter of time until he did it again! Cooper wasn't really as big and bad as he pretended to be; not around my husband. So, just like Giorgi, I stood my ground and challenged Cooper.

"Dude, can you please just take him back to the basement?" Graham murmured.

"How 'bout you go tend to your date before I put you in it," the psychopath said in a creepily nonchalant manner. Graham didn't say another word. He merely stomped away, following Cooper's command.

"You'd hurt your henchman?" I asked, feeling a bit sick at the idea. If he was so comfortable threatening Graham in his own home, and was so feared that the younger guy listened to him without any hesitation, I could only imagine how much stronger and more dangerous he was than some years ago.

"If I had to."

"Even in his own home," I mentioned.

"Absolutely. Better to die somewhere that brings you peace and solace than not, right?" I frowned at the delusional man and he scoffed a laugh. "What's with that face? You look so disgusted, but I haven't even done anything gross yet."

"You're sick," I grumbled, moving my attention onto his left hand that he slowly ran up my thigh.

"And you're getting thick," he said, genuinely shocking me. I looked down at my stomach and legs and frowned at the look of my skin. Was I really getting bigger? My stomach did look a little bloated now that he mentioned it... "What's Graham been feeding you, huh? It's starting to look like he's fattening you up for the holidays, haha!"

What...? Is he serious? Am I really getting that big? There's no way... But Graham does always watch me whenever I eat, making sure I finish everything he gives me or at least most of it... He brings me food twice a day but they're usually pretty big portions... It's always an amount large enough to hold me over for a couple days, and I've thought he fed me that much as a just-in-case, like if he got busy or forgot one day to bring me something... Is he really just trying to fatten me up?

"You know what, looking at you is actually making me kinda hungry," Cooper said, hurting my feelings quite a bit with his snarky remark. "You wanna make me something?"

I didn't say anything; it wasn't a real question. None of them ever were real or required a response. He was going to make me do it, whether I wanted to or not.

"Come on," he beamed, hopping off the couch, bringing me with him as he made way into the kitchen. He stood me in front of the stove before digging through Graham's refrigerator, and pulling out a bunch of vegetables and meat. "My mom, when she was pregnant with Piper, would make this homemade beef stew," he said in a factual tone more so than a reminiscent one. "It was my favorite meal. She'd serve it with some cornbread every now and again, too..."

"I don't know how to make that," I lied; I had made some beef stew for Giorgi about a week ago. It was his favorite cold-day dinner.

"That's alright. You're smart. I think you'll figure it out," the psychopath said with a chipper grin. "You won't leave this kitchen until you do, anyway."

"What if I have to pee?"

"Well, sure, I'll accompany you to the bathroom when you have to go but you'll come right back to the kitchen to finish cooking when you're done."

"So, what, are you gonna watch me the whole time?"

"Maybe," Cooper chuckled. "You're a lot more talkative than I remember, you know?"

I shut my lips into a tight line and reeled myself in; I shouldn't have kept talking or provoking Cooper. It'd eventually get me into trouble.

"You don't have to shut up, though," Cooper laughed, rubbing the back of my neck. "I think it's cute; your talkative attitude."

Still, I remained quiet.

"Oh, Cameron," he sighed, pressing his chest against my back. I tried to move away from him, but he held my hips in place with a tight, painful grip. "Don't you want to play house with me? You can be my loving wife, and I can be your hardworking husband..." he whispered against my neck. I groaned at his creepy, perverted words and couldn't help cringing at the feeling of his breath on my skin. "You know how perfect we are together... Why did you let Giorgi ruin us?"

He ran a hand up my abdomen before snaking his fingers into my underwear, and just as I was about to scream at him to get off of me, he shoved a kitchen towel into my mouth. "Our sex is ten times more beautiful than when you both do it... He's too rough with you..."

I groaned over the rag he'd held at my mouth, and tried my hardest to shout for help when he started messing with my length. "Or...perhaps...you like it rough? I remember seeing your face when he fucked you that one day... You looked like you couldn't get enough of him."

"MMM~!" I screamed upon him moving his hand further into my underwear and then squeezing my balls.

"Don't worry, Cam-Cam," he whispered, pressing small kisses against my jaws. "I'll give you more than enough of me."

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

I know it was probably hard to what with Cooper being...Cooper, but...I'll see you in the next one shawty bae.😘

Please Vote!