"I won't act my age, no I won't act my age. No, I'll still feel the same around you." Niall, Louis and Liam belted out in a perfect harmony.

They all started stomping and clapping their hands against the bottles a bit more aggressively, Louis calling out, "Woo! Woo!" To the beat of their steps.

"When I'm fat and old and my kids think I'm a joke, 'cause the stories that I've told, I tell again and again. I can count on you, after all we got up to, 'cause I know that you'll truly understand." Louis sang.

My eyes widen as I heard his voice. The best way to describe it would be, angelic.

How can the three of them sing so well? And sound so perfect together? I'm starting to think there's nothing these people can't do. Actually— No, at this point I'm convinced of it.

"I won't act my age, no I, won't act my age. No, I'll still feel the same around you!" The boys began to sing again, this time Thalia and Millie joining in with them. "I won't act my age, no I, won't act my age. No, I'll still feel the same and you will too!"

Okay, so I'm being held captive by a choir of angels. Good to know.

"Na na, na na na na na, na na!" The boys began singing while stomping and clapping their hands into the bottles again while Millie resumed spinning around the kitchen in a goofy manner and Thalia picked up the rolled bill that Harry had placed down onto the countertop.

"Come on, Styles!" Niall yelled while taking a sip of his vodka. "Erm, little Styles, not you Thalia." He corrected himself.

The group let out a laugh looking over to Harry who was leaning against the counter watching the show in front of him with his arms folded over his chest.

"Come on! We can't sing it without you, mate!" Liam chimed in while everyone looked to Harry expectedly.

"Go on." Thalia nudged her brother encouraging him to do it.

"Nah, Lia, I don't—"

"Come on, Harry!" Millie pleaded, her bottom lip jutting out in a pout. "Please?"

Harry rolled his eyes letting out a deep sigh while the boys began to clap on beat again, smiles on all of their faces knowing that he wasn't going to say no to Millie's beg.

"When I can hardly walk and my hair is falling out," He took a deep breath closing his eyes while his head cocked to the side a bit to help him belt out the higher notes. "We'll still stay up till morning, we'll throw the after party."

My mouth literally dropped. I mean quite literally floored.

My eyes had to of looked like they were about to pop out of my head the second he opened his mouth and began singing. His voice was... God, I don't even know how to describe it.

There was something about it that seemed to be beyond words.

The rasp, how deep it was, the ruggedness. How he effortlessly sang those higher notes with his voice not faltering or hitching. It wasn't much for him to sing alone, but it definitely left me craving to hear more.

"I won't act my age, no I won't act my age. No, I'll still feel the same around you." All of the boys sang in harmony.

My already strained eyes opened impossibly wider as they matched up together perfectly.

No, this is insane. I'm dreaming right now. There's no way this is real life. There is no way that these people are the same ones from the RV.

"I won't act my age, no I, won't act my age. No, I'll still feel the same and you will too." They continued as I just stared from where I was frozen leaning halfway into the doorway of the kitchen from the hall.