I sat on the floor slipping them on and quickly tying them, tucking the laces into the sides of the shoes. I hoisted myself off of the carpeted floor and headed back out towards my bedroom, closing the closet door and walked towards the bathroom.

While sitting on the floor in the closet I realized I'm wearing shorts which means my legs are fully exposed... so I should probably shave my legs since I haven't in a few days. I showered before bed last night, but I just haven't seemed to have the energy to shave at all. It was my first night here and I was completely drained.

I grabbed my razor out of the shower and a washcloth off of the towel rack and headed towards the sink. I ran the water over the cloth to wet it before putting the soap on it. Once it was soapy I lifted my left leg to the counter, rubbing it over my leg. After my leg was soapy I ran the razor from my ankle to my knee, ran it under the water, then repeated the action next to the spot I had just went over. Once I was done with my left leg, I lifted my right one to the counter and ran the cloth over it before I began to shave it just like the other one.

I didn't feel like shaving my thighs so I called it good and considered myself lucky that I was able to shave that quickly without cutting myself.

After finishing I walked back over to the towel rack to grab another washcloth. I ran it under the water and wiped down my legs to get off any remaining soap.

Carrying both washcloths with me I walked into my room where my body towel was slung over the dirty clothes basket and used it to dry off my legs before tossing the two washcloths into the basket with the clothes that I had worn yesterday. After tossing them in I walked to my dresser to get my lotion and quickly applied it to my legs before heading out of my bedroom and down the hallway.

Walking down the stairs I headed towards the voices that were coming from the kitchen. Well... not so much voices more that I'm hearing it clearly.

Is that... singing?

I peered into the kitchen to see Niall, standing on a bench next to the kitchen table with a bottle of vodka in his hand while Liam and Louis stood below him with bottles in their hands as well.

Harry was bent down to the counter with a rolled bill to his nose and his other hand holding one of his nostrils shut while he sniffed back some of the white powder on the marble counter. Thalia standing next to him, leaning against the counter with a smile on her lips as her eyes watched Niall on the bench.

Millie was dancing around happily with a champagne glass in her hand and a wide grin spread across her face.

Jake was in place next to Harry. Harrys back now towards the counter as he watched the people dance and sing around the kitchen. His face was neutral, not really mad or annoyed looking, just kind of... expressionless.

"When I'm fat and old and my kids think I'm a joke, 'cause I move a little slow when I dance!" Niall sang from the bench.

Woah.

He actually sounds really good when he's not screaming the lyrics of WAP at the top of his lungs...

"I can count on you, after all that we've been through. 'Cause I know that you'll always understand." Liam's voice took me by surprise as he began singing out the lyrics of a song I've never heard.

I had heard both of them scream singing in the RV yesterday, but now that they're actually singing it's really shocking at how good they sound.

There was no music in the kitchen. Just the stomps and claps of a makeshift beat, sounds of their voices and the laughs coming from Thalia and Millie who was still dancing around with her glass in hand.