I wonder if I am making the right decision, but also I am kind of nervous and scared. On the phone Louis was so loud and happy and at the restaurant they seemed really energetic, so unless they all pass out I doubt I will be getting any sleep.

I check the time to see its 5:55 and it takes about 10 minutes to get there so I decide to get going.

Niall's POV

For the past hour Louis has been really giddy and secretive. He has something planned, I know it. It's just the waiting part that is nerve wracking because nobody knows what he has in store.

A few minutes later there is a knock at the door.

"I'LL GET IT!!!!" I hear Louis yell from the kitchen.

The boys and I wonder who it could be so we walk up to the door to see who it is.

"Hi guys." I hear the voice say.

I was behind the others and because I am shorter I couldn't see properly but I knew whose voice that was and now I know why Louis was so secretive. We let Skye in and she gave all the boys a hug, then she came to me. I could tell she was uncomfortable.

Skye's POV

I knocked on the door and waited until someone answered it. I was so nervous, what if Niall didn't want me there? What if the others got sick of me? At that moment Louis opened the door and dragged me inside giving me a hug. Well that was quite unexpected.

"Skye!! How are you?" Louis asks me.

"I'm good, yourself?" I say politely

"I'm great, tonight's gonna be so fun!" Louis says.

After the quick chat with Louis; Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall came to the door and i could clearly see them all. They looked confused at first but then smiled and each gave me a hug.

When it came to Niall I was a bit uncomfortable and I think he could sense that. We kind of stood there for a while before he pulled me in for a hug that I wasn't expecting. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to let go, but I need to get that out of my head.

Tonight I won't look at him in the eye and I will avoid him as much as I can. It's the best thing I can do, obviously he has moved on and I need to as well.

I pulled away and we all walked into the lounge room catching up on stuff from the past few days.

"I'm hungry!" Niall exclaims out of nowhere, and as if on cue Harry's stomach rumbles.

"So I take it you guys are hungry then." Liam says and everyone nods.

"Is pizza ok?" He asks me.

"Sounds great." I tell them.

Liam asks what everyone wants ad of course Niall orders a whole pizza for himself, but what really surprises me is that he orders for me as well.

I just look over at him with a

confused look.

"Yes Skye I still remember what pizza you get." He tells me and gives me a smirk. He has been gone for so long I forgot we used to be best friends and he knows practically everything about me, I am just surprised he still remembers. It's nice that he remembered but that didn't mean I forgave him for leaving me.

Liam goes to order the pizzas and Louis suggests we play Just Dance.

Obviously I'm excited to play this because I have a feeling I will win. I hear a chorus of yes's and Louis puts the disk in to play.

8 dances, 3 fights and 10 pizzas later everyone is out of breath and tired.

"I am the champion!!!" I yell to the boys.

Of course they thought I was cheating though because they said and I quote "You are a professional dancer and these games aren't made for you." Louis stated that on multiple occasions while everyone else just laughed. Zayn looked like he needed to pee most of the time but being the good sport he is, just laughed it off.

"How about we play truth or dare." Zayn suggests.

All the boys say yes, but I'm a bit unsure of what I will be getting myself into. We all sit in a circle on the floor in the lounge room, as Niall gets an empty soft drink bottle.

"Ok, so does everyone know the rules?" Louis asks us.

All the boys nod and say yes.

"If you play by the normal rules everyone knows, then yes I do." I tell them all.

Niall's POV

I was excited to play truth or dare because then I could find out how Skye has been the few years I left her.

Skye's POV

Louis was first to spin the bottle. I have never really known much about these boys so I'm not quite sure if I should be worried.

The bottle landed on me.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"Oh Skyeeeeeee..." Louis sang out to me.

Ok I was nervous now. I prayed in my head that it wouldn't have a question to do in my past. Life was fine with Niall, until he left.

I can't do dare because Louis seems like someone who would probably make me run down the street naked. I know if sounds hilarious but I would rather keep my dignity.

"Truth."

Louis looks deep into my eyes for a second. I was going to look away but I really couldn't. Then he asked what I hoped no one would ever ask me for the rest of my life

"Tell us something about your past that no one hear knows."

*Once again we are so sorry about the wait.*