Chapter 2

This chapter is a bit longer, so enjoy! Xx

Picture of Skye on the side :)

****************************

Chapter 2

Skye's POV

So many emotions were going through my head I just needed to get away from it all. I finished getting ready into my running gear and leave my apartment, locking the door behind me.

I run as fast and as far away as possible trying not to think about anything and push through all the pain I am feeling throughout my body. I take a break and stop at the park, taking a seat under a tree that has grown a lot since I last planted it with Niall. We planted it years and years ago when we were only 4 years old.

"Why does everything have to remind me of him," I whisper with a tear rolling down my cheek. I decided it was time to run back home so I got up and left yet another memory behind.

I walked through the door sitting on the kitchen bench tired and worn out when I noticed the envelope from the mail yesterday.

"One Direction Head Management. What? I wonder why this got sent to me?" I think out loud.

To Miss Skye Harper

Congratulations! Throughout many speculations of your dance performances and teachings, we would be honored to have you to be one of the back up dancers for One Directions latest tour. If you have any more questions please contact Mr Simon Cowell on 555-550. We look forward to hearing from you ASAP and hope you accept.

Sincerely,

One Direction Head Management

There are so many things going through my mind and something about that name seems so familiar. Then it comes back to me, this morning watching the TV, Niall is in One Direction.

Why me?

Why now?

I decide it's best if I go and have a shower, it is where I can think and right now I have a huge decision to make. This is the chance of a lifetime for me but I will have to spend everyday with the blue-eyed boy I loved so much.

Would he care if I took the job? Would he even remember me?

After cleaning myself up and washing my hair, spending 30 minutes in the shower, I decide to get out. Drying myself off and changing into black tights and an oversized jumper I feel it's right to give Mr Cowell a call.

I dial the number and wait for somebody to pick up.

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

"Hello One Directions Head Management office, Sarah Speaking". I hear a chirpy young women say into the phone

"Hello this is Skye Harper calling, I was wondering if I could speak to Mr Simon Cowell please." I say with a shaky voice.

"Sure, one moment please."

I wait a couple of seconds before who I assume to be Mr Cowell start talking.

" Miss Skye Harper?"

"Yes sir that's me." He sounded a bit intimidating but maybe it's just me.

"I've been waiting for your call I could imagine you have lots of questions to ask so I will just explain a few things and if you have anymore, feel free to ask." He says a bit kinder this time. "As you may know One Direction is going on tour and need backup dancers. The pay is fairly high and it will be great for your future dance career to come." I listen intently processing what is being said. "All you will be doing is dancing behind the boys and occasionally with them while they are on stage. Then you will follow them, show to show doing the exact same thing. You will however have to share the tour bus with the boys, seeing as the dancers tour bus is filled and there is nowhere else you can stay."

When he said I had to share a bus with the One Direction, I froze.

Did I really want to take the job after everything that has happened?

What about my dance studio?

I didn't realize Mr Cowell was talking until he said my name in an impatient tone.

"Sorry sir this is just a big decision and I'm not really sure," I tell him truthfully.

"Ms Harper I know how hard of a decision this is for you but you have talent that we can't just pass, and the way my boys dance, they need all the help they can get." He laughs a little at his last statement. I take everything in thinking about every possibility there could be that could turn out wrong.

"Thank you Mr Cowell I think I have made my decision."