We need professor Malfoy

'Tell me how you got into my vault!' Bellatrix demanded. Hermione looked at her arm Bellatrix had carved out mud blood in her arm, the blood trickled down as she interrogated the goblin harry and Ron took this as their opportunity to attack they had a face off with Narcissa and Draco but Bellatrix put her wand to Hermione's throat.

'Drop it.' she demanded then noticed harrys face. 'look all shiny and new.' bellatrix said as Harry's face morphed back to normal 'and just in time for the dark Lord. Call him.' Bellatrix demanded call him Lucius stepped forward revealing his dark death eaters mark on his arm as he rolled up his sleeve but the subtle squeaking and rattling could be heard from above them they all looked up to see dobby sitting on the chandelier he was loosening it. It came crashing down upon them. They jumped out of the way Hermione flying off to the side as Harry struggled with Draco to get there wands back. Harry used both wands he had gotten back from Draco.

'stupefy!' he yelled sending Lucius back as he charged, Lucius flew against the wall

'You stupid elf you could've killed me!' Bellatrix shouted

'Dobby never meant to kill only to mame,' he assured her 'or seriously injure.' Debby snapped his finger as Narcissa prepared and her wand flew from her hands, it flew to dobby.

'How dare you take a witches wand!' Bellatrix shouted narcissist stood there frozen in shock 'how dare you defy your masters!' Bellatrix shouted

'Dobby has no master dobby is a free elf and dobby is here to save Harry Potter and his friends.' they all held hands as Dobby portaled them away but Bellatrix threw a knife at spiraled into the air it disappeared with them in a haze.

*********

When harry arrived at the beach he was pulled into Voldemorts mind. He saw him open Dumbeldors coffin. Voldemort cracked the lid of the coffin pulling out the elder wand. He held it up sending a blast of light into the sky. A wicked grin across his face.

'We need professor Malfoy!'