Ministry at Hogwarts

'I'm surprised the ministry is still letting you walk around free potter,' Draco said 'better enjoy it while you can if we have anything to say about it you'll have a cell with your name on it in Azkaban,' Ron had to hold back Harry as Draco walked by grinning.

But the school year quickly took a turn for the worse when Dolores Umbridge came causing Hogwarts to flip on its head.

'What exactly are you insinuating?'

'I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students you were a form to the describes discipline requirements.' Minerva told her

'So silly of me but it sounds as if you were questioning my authority in my own classroom... Minerva.' Dolores said taking a step up the stairs

'Not at all... Dolores.' Minerva said taking another step up so she was looking down at her. 'Just your medieval methods.'

'I am sorry dear but to question my practice is to question the ministry and by extension the minister himself.' Dolores informed her. 'I am a tolerant woman but the one thing I will not stand for...' Dolores moved up the stairs. 'is disloyalty'

'Disloyalty.' A gasp escaped minerva's lips.

'things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared' Dolores told him 'Cornelious would want to take immediate action.' she told them all the proclamation had been decreed number 23 Dolores Jane Umbridge has been appointed to the post of Hogwarts high inquisitors, ministry seeks educational reform at Hogwarts all the papers read.

They would revolutionize the teaching of defense against the dark arts by keeping Tallulah Malfoy on staff, who is kept under a dark arts cursed herself for 14 years.

Dolores sauntered around the school happily bossing everyone around making changes as she thought needed to be changed and interrogating the teachers.

'The ministry has decided that things are going to change here.' Dolores said smiling over at Lula, she offered Dolores a small smile but she was confused. the woman in pink wandered the room. 'Things at Hogwarts have been going off course for a while now and it is in the ministries best defense to change that... Tallulah Malfoy is new to hogwarts but her family is greatly loved by the minister himself, and she assures me she knows the direction Hogwarts needs to go.' Dolores smiled at lula. 'you may began.' Dolores said leaving lula to be. The Malfoy woman seemed like nothing special Dolores thought as Lula began the lesson plan for the new curriculum. But the minister himself said Tallulah would be the perfect fit for Hogwarts. Lucius made sure of that. they said Lula was the one good teacher Albus had hired and she was new so she hadn't been corrupted by Albus's ways yet.

'There's nothing in here about using defensive spells.' Hermione said

'Using defensive spells oh no the ministry doesn't see why you would ever want to do that...' Lula waved her wand and all the books fell to the floor 'but what fun is that? But if Dolores Umbridge asks you we are doing absolutely no magic, no fun, whatsoever.' Lula told them they cheered in response. She knew that if they were going to beat whatever this Voldemort had planned they would need the children to be able to defend themselves.