Boys will be boys

Lula and Severus sat on the docks staring down at the water. Lulas feet grazing the surface making little ripples in the water.

'Im glad you decided to stay' severus told her as she leaned into him.

'Me too' she agreed. 'Its like i get a do over but with mini potter to torment,' lula teased.' Im joking sevy' she assured him when she saw his face shift slightly. 'Hes not like his father from what ive seen. Draco seems to be a real shit though.' Lula noted. Severus remained quiet. 'Whats wrong sevy?'

'Its still just surreal. You being back.' He admitted. She smiled softly over at him before leaning over and kissing him. 'Just keep doing that to remind me this is real' severus informed her pulling her to him.

They kissed, a mutual meeting of lips and hearts and minds, tender and passionate at once. But lulas leg slipped as she got closer falling into the lake she sunk under and panic spread through severus for a brief second before lula popped up a smile on her face.

'Well ive always wanted to swim in this lake.' she teased as he helped her out.

+++++++++

'Potter.' Lula said as she passed him in the library.

'Hello professor malfoy' he whispered back as he clutched at his wounded hand

'What happened?' Lula turned back to the boy seeing pain smeared across his face.

'Nothing' harry lied

'Looks like more than nothing if its making you cringe like that.' lula told him.

'I hurt myself is all,' he told her packing up his things quickly but with his hand hurting it slowed him down.

'Let me see,' she requested.

'Im fine. Thank you professor.' Harry told her hurriedly.

'Let me see' she held out her own hand and he put his hand in hers. She unwrapped his bandage. 'Im in a generous mood dont expect this in the future young potter.' Lula told him ready to wave her wand and heal him but what she saw made her heart drop.

'I will not tell lies.' She whispered. 'Harry who did this?'

'Im fine' he pulled his hand back but she grabbed his wrist.

'Who?'

+++

'Lula?' Severus questioned seeing her on a mission, headed full speed ahead. Venom in her eyes. "LULA?" he called after her following her.

'I'm feeling murderous Severus.' She informed him. Lula hated bullies and even though she wasn't found of any generation of Potter she was less than thrilled with Umbridge. Lula did not tolerate bullies of any kind. If that meant rude Gryiffindors, bitchy head mistresses or Voldemort himself, lula was going to take them down.

'Boys will be boys.' Dolores told lula after lula told Dolores what Harry told her. . 'He needed discipline.'

'Pft. I hate that. Despise that,' lula spat. 'Saying boys will be boys gives little hyperactive or aggressive misbehaving boys the permission to be wild. To misbehave because boys will be boys.' Lula rolled her eyes they had formed a little crowd of students and teachers.

'Boys and girls are different' Dolores reminded her.

'Not all little boys are crazy and not all little girls are angels.' Lula reminded her. 'Girls will be girls. How about that? To justify moody and temperamental attitude to justify venomous nature because we shed our fucking uterus every month!'

'Professor Malfoy-'

'Children need discipline. Not craving into hands discipline but discipline.' Dolores took a step back. This was a Malfoy, a woman to fear. 'I don't give a damn if the minister says you are in charge. You want to see real power? Keep pissing me off!'