Position

'Hogwarts what are pathetic excuse for a school. I think I would rather throw myself from the astronomy tower then suffer another years of charms.' Draco muttered on the train ride back to hogwarts.

'What does that mean?' Pansy questioned

'I don't think I'm going to be here next year.' Draco told them but the luggage compartment above them seemed to move catching Dracos attention, he looked up to it but it was empty but he sensed something when we pulled up to Hogwarts. Draco was the last to leave he told his friends to go on without him closing the compartment door and window sealing shut, draco readied his wand.

'Didn't mommy every tell you it was rude to spy potter!' draco declared harry fell to the ground immobilized, draco kicked him on the face. 'That was for my father.' he said 'enjoy your trip back to london' he covered harry back up with his invisibility cloak as draco got off. But Luna found him, walking him back to Hogwarts.

Once the students were inside and the gates were shut a barrier was placed around the school.

'Its not a cane. Its a walking stick!' Draco shouted 'and is belongs to me!' draco reached for it as it was being man handled by flitch.

'Its alright mr filtch i can vouch for mr Malfoy.' severus said coming up behind him.

+++++++++++

'The best of evenings to you all. Horace slughorn is the new potions master while professors malfoy and snape will take over defense against the dark arts together. As you all know you were all search the commentary tonight every day every hour this very minute until dark forces attempt to penetrate the castles walls and their greatest weapon is you. Just something to think about. Off to bed.'

'Are you excited about being a defense against the dark arts professor?' lula questioned on their walk back.

'Very much,' he told her grabbing her hand.

'I sort of stole your position.' Lula remarked.

'that's quite alright love, you put me in plenty of positions.' Severus teased, lula smacked at his arm.

'Sevy!' she declared laughing.

'No I'm very happy to be teaching with you.' Severus told her seriously.

'I'm happy to be teaching with you... think of the trouble we can get into!' lula declared.

'What kind of trouble?' severus questioned pushing open their door and spinning her into him.

'I think you know.' Lula said leaning up and kissing him as he kicked the door shut.