My vault!

'Well?' Bellatrix questioned holding harry forward but his face was so deformed that Draco could not verify him.

'I do not know.' Draco told her nervously.

'Are you sure because if we were the ones to hand Harry Potter over to the dark lord that...' she said frustrated. 'I want you to be sure. you understand?'

'But we won't be forgetting who actually caught him right Mr. Malfoy?'

'How dare talk to me like that!' Lucius shouted.

'Don't be shy sweetie come over now... if this is not who you think it is the dark lord will kill us all so we have to be absolutely sure.' Bellatrix coed bringing draco closer.

' what's wrong with his face?' Draco questioned face-to-face with Harry

'Yes what is wrong with his face?' Bellatrix asked.

'He came to us like that, must have been something he picked up in the forest I reckon.' The death eater replied.

'Was she with them? give me her wand I'll see what her last spell was.' Bellatrix demanded, she smiled wickedly at Hermione. But then she noticed the sword in the death eaters hand. 'What's that? where did you get that?' she questioned incredulously.

'It was in her bag when I searched I reckon it's mine now.' but bellatrix shot out a spell, the sword flying into her hands she wrapped her whip around their necks screaming at them to get out.

'Put the boys in the cellar...' Bellatrix told the others. 'we have to have a conversation girl to girl.' Bellatrix yelled as Ron and Harry were thrown in the cellar by Peter Pettigrew.

'How did you and your friends get into my vault? how did you and your friends get into my vault!' Bellatrix screamed at top of her lungs as Hermione screamed out in pain as Bellatrix seared into her skin with a vicious sharp teeth

'I didn't see anything, we didn't steal anything,' Hermione pleaded Bellatrix didn't believe her biting into her skin Hermione screamed out in complete agony her screams echoed through Malfoy manor.