Slug club

It was Ron weasleys first quidditch game and he was so nervous. Harry pretended to give him some of his winning liquid luck and that got Ron in the right head space. So much so that they won. Lula clapped along with the rest of the crowd. Sure she wanted her house to win but she had grown to like the gryffindors.

Slug club. Lula both hated and loved the slug club.

'Miss malfoy. So nice to see you darling. Thank you for coming.' Slughorn said happily she searched the room for severus as he was getting his shoes barfed on. Lula cringed before looking back to Slughorn.

'Yes lovely party as always Horace.' Lula informed him.

'Not so fast potter.' He asked harry. 'I am to give you a message...' harry looked to severus confused. 'Dumbledore asked to give me a message that you have a good holiday and he will see you when term resumes.' Severus informed him stiffly.

'Where is he?' Harry questioned

'He will not be back until after the break.' Severus repeated.

'where did he go?' harry questioned but Severus walked away.

'I was date crashing!' Draco said pulling out of filtchs grip

'I will escort him out.' Severus told them

'Certainly Professor.' Draco said rushing out

'I swore to protect you. I made the unbreakable vow.' Severus told him pushing him up against the wall.

'I don't need protection I'm not afraid!' Draco shouted

'You are afraid, try to hide it but it is easy for me to see.' severus told him

'No I was chosen this is my moment!' Draco shouted but his voice softened seeing his aunt lula standing in the hallway watching them. he huffed out a breath before marching away.

'Severus?' lula questioned slowly approaching.

'its alright, everything is fine.' Severus told her but lula was not convinced.

'what do you say we skip the rest of the party and have a relaxing night?' lula offered her hands rubbing into his shoulders. He relaxed into her touch.

'I don't know how I survived 14 years without you.' Severus told her bringing his lips to hers.