Horcrux

The burrow was under attack as fire rained drown on the home. Harry ran through the fire, the ring of light burning around the home, close behind him. Bellatrix song I killed serious Black now harry is out to get me! come get me! she sung as Harry and Ginny chased her through the field the stalks so high they couldnt see anything. Death eaters whipped around harry and ginny. Remus called out as the sparks of wands spells being cast lead him to harry. The death eaters lurked in the shadows before whipping up and around. A blaze of fire burst through the burrow. Destroying the weasleys home.

'they attacked the burrow, that's rons weasleys home.' Lula told severus. He said nothing, he knew what they were planning but he couldn't do anything to stop them. 'you knew... didn't you severus?' lula questioned softly, he turned to her. 'I understand, no one was hurt.' She told him. 'but I wish I could have done something before the weasleys lost their home.' Lula groaned.

'I know my love. You are such a good person. You are so kind and compassionate and... lula I'm sorry this is all happening.' Severus told her.

'it is not your fault, severus. None of this is your fault. Its toms.' She spat his name. 'voldemort.' She let out a hiss. 'damnit that man.' She muttered.

'I wish we could stop him right here and right now.' severus told her. 'but its not safe. He wouldn't die. Things have to be done in a certain order.'

'order? What do you mean?"

'the horcruxes.' Severus told her.

'the horcruxes?' she questioned.

'there are seven. A handful have been destroyed but...'

'what is a horcurx?' lula questioned.

'pieces of Tom's soul, transferred into objects.' Severus informed her.

'like this?' she moved to her bag and pulled out the destroyed diary and ring.

'don't put that on.' Severus pleaded.

'why? Whats wrong with it?' lula questioned, severus pulled it from her hands throwing it in the fire.

'dark magic, ebbing and flowing through it my dear lula. If you were to put it on, it would surely kill you.' Severus informed her, she threw the diary in the fire as well.

'Lets find the horcuxes then... then we can kill tom?' lula questioned. She hated saying it out loud but tom, her tom was long dead. Voldemort remained and lula had to put a stop to it. To him and his vile ways.

'yes,' severus agreed. 'then we kill Voldemort.'