Pity

While Ron and Hermione tried to find a way to destroy the horcrux. harry went to the Ravenclaw common room to try and find a clue to what the next Horcrux would be.

'His name is Voldemort you might as well use it he's going to try and kill you either way.' Minerva said as she summoned protective spells the statues coming down from their podiums

'Hogwarts is under attack do your duty to your school.' she said as they marched forward. 'I've always wanted to use that spell.' she admitted to Molly excitedly as Flitwick cast a spell of his own all the professors putting a protective barrier around Hogwarts. Dementors circles just beyond the border as it's sealed around Hogwarts sealing it off protecting everyone inside.

'They never learn. Such a pity.' Voldemort said looking at the protected Hogwarts

'Shouldn't we wait my Lord?' Voldemort shot him a glare.

'We begin when we say. Not you.' Lula told him. 'remember who is in charge here.' Lula spat.

'Begin.' Voldemort declared death eater army shot their wands out casting a spell against the barrier it was like fireworks as their spells tried to penetrate the boundary.

After talking with Rowena Ravenclaw's daughter Harry knew where to go. The room of requirement.

'If you need to ask then you will never know and if you need and if you know you will never need to ask.' She had told him.

Darkness // Tom Riddle // Voldemort // (2.2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara