Memories

'You summoned me?' lula questioned poking around the room as Albus stood up greeting her.

'Yes, please.. sit' albus grestured to the chair across from his desk. He had placed the diary and ring on the desk so she was sure to see it.

'That's not yours.' Lula warned pulling it off the desk and into her lap.

'I was meaning to give them back to you.' Albus lied taking a sip of his tea. Lula went to put on the ring when she saw Albus hand she put it in her pocket instead.

'I'm sure you are wondering why I called you here... these are all memory pertaining to Tom Riddle.' Albus handed a vial out to Lula. 'I would like you to see it.' Albus told her, he darkened the room as lula peered into the pensive, watching the memory. She watched the memory come to life.

'No one comes to visit Tom,' the woman was telling a young albus. 'he has been nasty here to children.'

'how do you do Tom?' Dumbledore questioned coming to Tom's room at the orphanage.

'Youre the doctor arnt you?' a young tom questioned.

'No I am at Professor.' Albus corrected.

'I do not believe you.' Tom informed him. 'she wants someone to fix me, she thinks I'm mad but im not mad.' Tom assured him.

'I believe you,' albus said sincerely. 'There is a school for kids like you, a school for kids with magic. You can do things cant you?'

'I can move things without touching them. Hurt people without touching them if I want.' Tom admitted.

'I'm like you Tom' albus told him. 'I am like you.'

'Prove it.' Tom demanded an albus set his wardrobe on fire without ever touching it, without even moving.

'I think there's Something in there,' albus told him calmly. 'something trying to get out.' Tom went to it opening it up when he closed it the wardrobe sealed shut the fire going out. 'at hogwarts you would learned to control this magic but there will be no stealing' albus informed him.

'I can speak to snakes to.' Tom called after him as albus left. 'they find me... is that normal for someone like me?' Lula was pulled out of the vision.

'Did you know?'

'Did i know i just met the most powerful dark wizard of all time? No.'

'Oh honey, hes not the most powerful dark wizard of all time,' lula assured him. 'I am.'