Dolores

'How long have you been working here?' Dolores asked

'16 years' Trewlany answered.

'Under Dumbledore?'

'Yes'

'Predict something.' Dolores requested.

'What?'

'Predict something.' Dolores demanded

'The inner eye does not see upon command.'

'Predict something.' she snapped

'I can't just-'

'that's a shame...' Dolores made some marks in her notes

'Wait wait I think I'm getting some thing. You are in grave danger...' she offered reaching out to Dolores as she left.

'Lovely' Dolores answered with a smile before heading out of the astronomy tower.

Next was severus.

'You applied first for the defense against the dark arts post, is that correct?' Dolores asked walking around in her little pink outfit, demanding attention.

'Yes' he said simply

'But you were unsuccessful?'

'Obviously. 'He said Ron sniggered so as soon as Dolores left severus smacked him over the head with a book.

All the fun and games and tricks that lula loved so much at Hogwarts were taken away the Weasley's and all of their magical trickster products were banned from Hogwarts grounds. She liked fred and george. They reminded her a bit of herself. She didn't like the changes being made to Hogwarts but she also knew that being here was what was best for everyone.

'Move those mouths' Dolores measured professor Flitwick as he helped orchestrate the frog choir She looked him over curiously. She was making changes, she was taking over, the minister had given her power and she was taking it.

"you have your evaluation yet Sevy?' Lula questioned pracing up behind him.

'Yes,' he informed him, letting out an exasperated breath.

'Don't worry sevy, she wont fire you. You my dear are wonderful.' She assured him. 'plus I have a bit of power and sway here.' She winked at him as she grabbed his arm linking hers with his. 'so I was thinking tropical getaway for the wedding.' Lula told him.

'wedding?' severus couldn't breathe,, he felt like he was suffocating.

'Tom and I, once this is all done with.' She declared. 'its about damn time, don't you think?' she smiled up at him.

'Yes I suppose so.' He said slowly.

'So tropical getaway... every witch and wizard knows us malfoys never tan but I'm gonna try. I think, we kill,' she murmure, 'who needs killing,' she grinned up at him. 'and then bing bang boom, wedding!'

'That... of course lula.' Severus told her.

'great, obviously you and luci are invited and Trixi and nott, of gosh I have to plan a wedding now that means... goodness doing what needs to be done on top of planning a wedding...' lula ran through all the things she would want done, she wanted to marry tom and start their life together as soon as potter and albus were dead but thinking back to previous weddings she had been to, they seemed like a lot of work.

'perhaps putting the wedding on hold?' severus suggested hopefully.

'No, no I can do it I'm up for the challenge.' Lula assured him.

'I don't doubt that.' severus whispered into the night.