What happened to you ugly?

Within the ministry of magic Harry Hermione and Ron had body swapped with three employees.

Harry walked around looking at all the papers being printed it seemed like death eater type stuff it seems like Voldemort's plan and mission, it was a new direction for the ministry. They were growing and growing, their reach was spreading vast and wide.

Lula was in the lower level with theo when she heard honks from a few floors above but she didn't question it she had other things to worry about.

As dolores interrogated above an invisible barrier dementors waited above.

'you mustn't tell lies!' harry told her stepping forward his face morphing back to himself as the spell wore off. 'you mustnt tell lies!' he exclaimed. The dementors raced after harry sucking the life from him as the elevated dinged.

' Expecto Patronum!' harry shouted expelling them back. Lula arrived just in time to see the madness papers flying and the new minister chasing after harry.

'Damnit,' she muttered chasing after him but he was gone, lost among the crowd when she got outside. "DAMNIT!' she shouted stomping the ground, a mini crater formed under her foot.

'Im working on a tracking spell....' Lula informed tom. 'Its almost... almost.... got him. ' lula declared looking up from her map. A herd of death eaters were sent after the three miscreants. 'They are in the forrest.' Lula showed them the location,. 'Be quick and be fucking diligent.'

'come my love, we have other business at hand.' Tom said leading her away.

Death eaters found them quickly. Chasing them maliciously through the forest the death eaters were getting closer and closer because the children kept falling, their spells weren't as strong as the dark magic the death eaters were throwing at them.

Hermione knew they were getting counter so she blasted harry herself, morphing his face. As he collaped the ground he was pulled into Voldemorts mind.

'I knew you would come one day Tom but I no longer have what you seek.'

'Tell me where it is tell me who has it?' Tom spat.

'The elder wand.' Lula remarked looking to tom. 'it's the elder wand, isn't it?'

'The elder wand... of course it lies with him it lies with Dumbledore.' Tom sneered

'well at least we know where it is.' Lula told him smugly.

+++++++++++++

'Your boyfriend will get a lot worse than that if he doesn't behave himself... what happened to you ugly?' the death eaters looked to harry. 'What's your name?'

'Vernon Dudley' harry told him quickly.

'What's your name?' they questioned hermione.

'Penelope Clearwater.' Hermione told him 'I'm half blood.'

'There's no Vernon Dudley on here.' A death eater said viewing the list. 'lula pointed us right here.' He remarked. 'I don't understand...'

'It doesn't matter they want to know... let me see the boy...' the death eater gripped onto harrys morphed face. 'change of plan we're not taking this lot to the ministry. '