Feel the power

'We have to check. Make sure. Hes really gone anyways.' Lula confirmed.

Tom cracked the lid of the coffin pulling out the elder wand. He held it up sending a blast of light into the sky.

'Feel the power my love. Feel it.'

++++++++

'How do I look?'

'Hideous' Ron replied for Hermione was shifted into bellatrix. The part she would have to act, as they made their way into Gringotts bank. Hermione was not used to wearing heels so she stumbled as her and Ron, Ron was dressed as a ministry worker as well, his face morphed as harry followed behind them and invisibility cloak over him.

When Bellatrix/Hermione got to the front she cleared her throat trying to get the goblins attention

'I wish to enter my vault.' Hermione declared

'Identification.' he said still not looking up

'I hardly think that would be necessary.' Hermione said and the goblin looked up.

'Madame LeStrange.' he said looking up at her Hermione tried to keep a straight face

'I do not like to be kept waiting.' she said as the man walked off

'Harry they know she's an imposter what do we do?' ron hissed.

'Madame LeStrange would you mind showing us your wand?' the goblins requested.

'And why would you want that?' Hermione sassed.

'It is policy you understand.'

'No I do not understand.' Hermione said defensively.

'I'm sorry I have to insist...' Harry sent to spell at the man and suddenly he was in a happy hazes. 'very well.' he said 'follow me,' and they were off riding the track through the tunnels to get to Bellatrix lestrange's vault. But they went through a waterfall and suddenly the track stopped and they were falling.

'The rainfall washes away all enchantments that's why you look like you again.' The goblin told them.

'What are you doing down here you thief!' Goblin from gingotts shouted. With another wave of a wand he was back in the dream Hazes though.