The Field Trip!

Lila had again started her awesome tales on the bus. Alix was frustrated but not showing a sign of it. Kim on the other hand listened intently.

"Did you know that the Wayne's are my close family friends? Because of that, Damian Wayne became my best friend. We both liked each other, you know? We both were scared to admit our feelings to each other since it could destroy our friendship. But when I turned 14 yrs, he asked me to go to the park near his house. There, he spoke his mind and said how he liked me and he was rambling how it was fine if she didn't like him back and he just needed to let it out of his system. He was rambling when I started laughing. He thought that I took it as a joke but then I told him I loved him too and we kissed. I was so happy." Lila continued her tale.

Alix now getting impatient, interrupted her and told her sweetly, "Lila, you must be so excited now, to see your boyfriend again. If you want we can convince Madame Bustier to leave you alone with him. He would be so happy to see you."

Lila smiled and said, "He already is. I have told him and we are going for a date tonight. But at the Wayne Enterprises, he won't see me Or give me any attention, I don't want to get famous. His family knows not to pay any attention to me when I come there. They will act like they don't know me. So don't mention me, okay everyone?"

"Yes Lila" the class Chorused.

Alix hmmphed and rolled her eyes when no one looked. "Of course she has a lie prepared." She thought.

As the bus stopped, Madame Bustier then told everyone to climb off the bus which everyone did quickly rushing to see Wayne Enterprises. They were in awe at seeing the tall building. They soon entered the building and were handed badges by the tour guide named Jake. The class moved smoothly. Lila knew better than to lie at the workplace of the people she's lied about. She listened or acted like she was listening intently.

Jason was watching the class through the CCTV cameras in Tim's office.  So far, Lila had neither lied nor caused a scene. Same went for her classmates. Jason assumed, more like deduced that Lila had decided not to lie here and told another lie to her classmates to stop them asking questions about her to anyone here. He was bored and tired to be honest. He just couldn't understand how Tim and Barbara could be on their mobile Or laptops all day! Like seriously HoW?!?!

Tired of watching them through the screen, Jason decided to go out and keep an eye on them.

Jason went outside near the next stop of the class's tour, that is Bruce Wayne's Office. Bruce was supposed to meet them now and answer a few questions.

When the class entered, Jason was at the behind and at a side so no one could notice him. Bruce soon entered and introduced himself and gave a small introduction of his company with a smile he reserved for the press usually. Soon the QnA started. Many questions were asked.

"How can you get a job Or an internship here?"

"What is your company currently working on?"

"How do you manage such a large company?"

"How do you protect your workers in the city of crime?"

Jason was supposed to be sitting in the sidelines. But Bruce had other plans. While answering the many questions, he in between said, "I don't manage my company alone. I get help from many people like my sons Timothy, Jason and Damian, our assistants, our managers and many more. Timothy and Damian partake in company's welfare, meetings and make it as much as environmental friendly as possible. Jason takes part in security and takes care of new interns and workers. To know more about how new workers and interns are selected, you should ask Jason himself. Welcome Jason to the stage." Everyone clapped at him to enter the stage

Jason stood up in shock as B said his name. While moving towards the stage, he glared at Bruce, who just smirked and clapped. To an outsider, it would seem bruce Wayne was smiling and clapping but Jason knew him well enough to know he is smirking and sarcastically clapping just to annoy him.

Jason answered each of the questions professionally and to the best of his capability. As soon as the class left the auditorium, he glared at Bruce and said, "I hate you." And left the auditorium as the Dramatic person ever to live. { A/N: 😂😂😂}

Jason was still tailing the class just for precaution. It was approximately around 25 mins when the drama occured. Lila speaking with alya ran into an intern who was clearly carrying many trays full of food and drinks. Also it was clear he couldn't see the front of him due to the massive trays.

"Ahhh!" Lila shrieked when the large amount of food and drinks had fallen upon her. Jason smiled at that and mentally made a note to take it's picture from the CCTV in the room and to give a bonus to the said intern.

The intern apologized, "I'm sorry ma'am. I couldn't see where I was going."

Alya wasn't having it, "Sorry is not enough. Do you know who this is? She's..." Lila closed Alya's mouth with her hand.

"It's fine sir. I'll clean it up." Lila stuttered out referring to her dress.

The intern nodded and left back towards the canteen. As soon as he left, Alya asked, "Why did you stop me girl? He should know what he has done."

Lila faked smiled again and said, "Alya, remember I told you on the bus. I don't want to be famous. You were about to tell him. Moreover he will take it as a joke since nobody knows he is dating. And about the dress, can you accompany me to the washroom to help clean it up?"

"Sure girl. Let's go."
Both girls went to the washroom without informing Mme. Bustier. She didn't even notice they had left. She just sat in a corner drinking her coffee.

Alya and Lila came soon after cleaning her up. The class around that time had sat in the canteen silently having their lunch except Alix. She had silently moved away from the class. Jason hadn't even noticed her leaving. He was focused only on Liarla and her tabloid friend. Jason while alya and lila left for the washroom, he had gone back to his office and was spying on lila from there. He didn't notice Alix behind him. When he reached the office, Alix knowing he didn't see him yet just tiptoed behind him. When jason sat in his chair and opened the CCTV video from his office computer and focused on the one that showed the class.

"I don't know but shouldn't you ask someone before recording them?" Alix suddenly exclaimed. Jason whose eyes were fixed upon the computer jumped startled by the new unknown voice. He turned his chair to see a French girl with red hair and a cap on the head. She was wearing a black Tshirt with pants.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Jason asked.
Alix gave him a cheeky smile and said, "I'm Alix. Sorry for startling you. I'm with the French class."

"That still doesn't explain why you are here." Jason said.
"Oh yeah! I was bored of liar's lies and since I knew that you were recording her lies or basically waiting for her lies to show up so I basically wanted to help you and tell you she won't lie here."

"Wait wait wait!" Jason said stopping her, "How do you know she's a liar and how do you know I was waiting to record her lies? And why you said she won't lie here" Jason asked while raising his eyebrow.

Alix then said, "Oh right, you don't know." Alix then came forward and took his hand and shook it while saying, "Hello Red Hood. Nice to meet you. My name is Alix Kubdel aka Bunnix."

Jason had a look of understanding. He then asked, "Ok-kay Bunnix. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be resting after yesterday?"

"I should and I did. My powers let me go to any moment in time. So I went back in time at the same time I left the room to meet you guys and then I had a whole 7hours of sleep."

"Dang you are lucky!" Came a voice from the door.

While Jason's face went towards the door. Alix barely batted an eye and was looking at the class, since she knew the timeline, she knew who it was.

_______

Thanks for reading!!
I honestly am busy due to my daily routine so I am taking a lot of time to update the next chapter! Sorry!!
❤❤❤