After the Meeting.....

Marinette and Adrien portalled back home. When they reached home it was nearly 11pm. Chloe, Luka and Kagami all were sitting in the room. They immediately started questioning them about what happened, how did it go, etc simultaneously.

Both Mari and Adrien detransformed and told them to calm down so that they may answer. Before they could say yes, Mari ran out of the room to Jagged and Penny's room to tell them they came back. Since they too were eager to know what happened they also came out in the living room so that Mari and Adrien shouldn't repeat themselves.

After an hour or two of telling them everything, everyone went to sleep in their beds. Mari was the only one who didn't sleep, panicking about future when she falls in a coma. Tikki after some time managed to get Marinette to sleep.

~Time Skip to Morning at Wayne Manor~

Bruce Wayne woke up in the morning to an unbelievable sight. All his children and Barbara Gordon (*cough* unofficial child *cough*) were sleeping in the living room on the same sofa! The children who have hard time politely talking with each other are sleeping in the same place. He too was sleeping in the living room on the chair. He then tried to remember what had happened last night.

Flashback

Everyone was busy handling Damian who was still sleeping in the living room due to the spell. Damian was screaming in his sleep, probably having a nightmare. Everyone was trying to calm him down but were unable to do it. When Batman came back to the batcave from the justice League meeting, he first changed back into his civilian Rich Bruce Wayne clothes. He then proceeded towards the living room to see everyone calming down Damian who was apparently having a nightmare. Tim when he saw him asked, "Did you ask Marinette why isn't he waking up?"

Bruce replied, now having caught the attention of everyone, "He will change back maximum by tomorrow noon, if nit Marinette will come and check him. Apparently his body is tired from the spells so it's making him sleep."

Everyone nodded at him. Bruce was very tired but he didn't want to sleep when clearly his child was having a nightmare. So he decided to put a disney movie, 'Dumbo', knowing how much Damian loves animals. He even brought his pets, Alfred the cat and Titus his dog near him. While listening to his pets or maybe the movie, Bruce doesn't know, but something calms him down. He looked peaceful in his sleep. Every child in the room had took a place near Damian to see the movie. While the movie was going on, everyone had slept seeing it.

Flashback over, Present Time,

Bruce was surprised to see that he was the first to wake up. Usually Tim was awake pulling an all-nighter, Or Dick or Jason was awake doing their Training.

Soon everyone woke up except Damian and had gone to have breakfast. Alfred had set up the table and had breakfast ready on the table. He served them to all. Soon everyone started talking about yesterday's Justice League meeting. Bruce was explaining what Flash had said and all what happened during the meeting when a voice interrupted them.

"I don't remember you having a meeting with the Justice League this week."

____________

Thank you so much for 1k likes!!! ❤❤
Next part is coming on Sunday!!
Hoped you liked it! ❤❤