Marinette's Mansion {Part 2}

Marinette soon realized Damian was hungry and invited(more like dragged) all 3 of them inside the mansion.
The entrance of the mansion was grand filled with Chandelier and beautiful golden lights. The were just above a staircase going to the above floor.

Then Marinette brought them to the kitchen where she boiled some milk and later gave it to Damian and helped him drink it. She then noticed Tim and Jason were staring at her like she had grown a third leg.

She asked, "What happened?"
Tim who came over his shock screamed, "You..... You are M.S. - The M.S., Do you know how many hours in a month I spend trying to find out your identity... And now you are standing in front of me and is friends with me!! Can you make me some more T-shirts and suits???? I will pay whatever you want...... Just please!!!"

Marinette shocked by his fanboying, looked at him for a minute, then overcame the shock and while smiling replied, "I can make you whatever you want.... Just pay me the price of the fabric, that's all I want."

Tim but insisted, "why not more??? Your designs are so famous!! Why not ask for more money?"

To which Marinette replied, "I don't like to take more money. If one likes my designs, they can tip me. That's how I know that one really liked those designs."

Jason replied this time before Tim could speak, "So be prepared for the big tip. Make me 2 suits and a jacket too please."

Marinette replied, "Sure..Do you have your measurements or should I take it for you? Tim and Richard have already emailed me their measurements but I don't have yours Jason."

Jason said, "I currently don't have but Alfred does have. If u wait, I will send you them."

"Sure send it to me, here's my number- XX-XX-XX-XX-XX."

Jason copied the number Marinette gave him on his phone and saved it.

They stayed in Marinette's home for another hour or two in which marinette helped them to know how to take care of a baby even stubborn ones, they talked about Tims suit designs, her being M.S. and Jason told marinette how much time Tim spent on computer and what all he did to find M.S.'s identity which made marinette and Jason laugh while Tim glared at Jason.

Meanwhile at Wayne Manor,

Bruce had asked help from Dr. Fate and Zatanna. Both were researching on how to bring damian back to his old self.

They did countless research and in the end they found only two methods that would work.

_____________________

What are these two methods?? Wait till the next chapter!!

As promised, I have written 2 chapters this week!