Chloe's Day

Chloe's POV

I woke up to something hitting me on my face. Marinette is hitting me with a pillow to wake me up. I grumble, "Lemme sleep. I'm sleepy."

"No. I'm bored. I woke up an hour ago. Me being the generous person, gave you an hour extra to sleep." Marinette replied happily.

"Why did you wake up, huh mari? Was it another flashback?" Chloe asked feeling awake.

"Huh what flashback?" Mari tried to dodge the question. But under Chloe's stern gaze, she answered, "yes. But how did you know about them? I haven't told anyone. Not even Adrien."

"All of us teammates had them. We tried asking you but you never gave in. You always tried to be happy. In fact Adrien had asked you directly but you said No. So we couldn't help you even though we wanted to. But we all others have a group chat whenever somebody has a nightmare or a flashback of hawkmoth or Lila, someone helps them by calling or texting them till they feel better." Seeing Marinette's guilty face she continued, " Don't even take the blame for us having nightmares. Yes you are the team leader but your also a teen mari, enjoy your life. Don't burden yourself. We all wanted to stop you from coming to Gotham. We didn't want you to continue guardian duties. We wanted you to enjoy our life. Finally we decided we needed you to remove you from Paris, especially away from Lila and her gang. So we agreed to send you to Gotham."

Hearing these words, Marinette smiled genuinely and while hugging chloe said, "thank you chlo. I guess I forgot all the good part of Paris too like having friends like you and Adrien and Kagami and Luka, having great adoptive parents like Jagged and Penny. I honestly missed you."

"Okay okay now let me go get ready then we can go to your coffee shop. Later you can show me the good places in Gotham. And what all you did here."

Chloe soon got ready and both went to mari's coffee shop. They talked to ivy and selina their and worked. In the afternoon, Marinette showed Chloe the safe sightseeing places in Gotham. They enjoyed a lot. They ate lunch at a restaurant and had ice cream later. After enjoying the day, at 4 in the evening, they both were distracted by Tim's call who invited Marinette back at the Manor to collect her money. After agreeing, marinette went to the Wayne Manor with Chloe. Chloe who knew of the Wayne boys, having met Bruce, Dick and Jason at the Galas was ready to meet them. (Marinette doesn't know she knows the Wayne's)

When they reached the Wayne Manor, the door was opened by Alfred as soon as they rang the bell. He welcomed us inside. As soon as they entered, she could see all the Wayne men including Bruce Wayne except Jason and a girl, who marinette had no idea who she was. She spoke out a small 'Hey'. Hearing a new voice everyone's head snapped towards it. Marinette inner self was feeling awkward and was about to say something when Chloe said first, "I am back peasants. No need to stare."

Hearing this, Marinette was about to scold Chloe when Dick and Chloe started laughing while Bruce rolled his eyes. Marinette couldn't understand what's going on so she kept quiet until their laughter died. Then she asked, "Chlo, do you know them?" Chloe then says, "yes, not all of them though. I have met Bruce, Dick and Jason from when I used to go to galas but not the others. You know from back when I was a brat." Marinette's mouth just formed an 'O' while dick asked,"so are you saying you aren't a brat anymore?" Before Chloe could say anything, Marinette stepped in and said, "No. She isn't. She used to be my bully who went on to become my best friend. She now gives the person hell whoever even tries to give me a hard time. She has become one of the nicest person I know." Dick gives an understanding expression and smiles.

Marinette then realizes she hasn't introduced herself to Mr. Wayne. So she says, "Hello Mr. Wayne. I am M. S. Designer.  This is Chloe, but I think you already know her. Tim invited me back to collect my payment."

Tim then waves his hand and says, "yeah we decided that we wanted them and you were about to tell us the payment amount. But then you had to rush somewhere. What happened?"

"Nothing much just my bestie wanted me to have a surprise that she is coming but since I was here, she was waiting outside the mansion cause I wasn't home. So I ran home after collecting her call."

Tim nodded in understanding and asked , "you still haven't told us the price?"

"Oh yeah. It's $95 each for Tim's suit and Jason's suit. Jason's jacket is for $80, Tim's T-Shirt is for $65 and for Dick's suit is $100. So total $435. You can just give me $400 in total."

Tim and Bruce were shook. Bruce asked, "Just this much? You are one of the most popular designers and you just want $400?"

"Yes. If you really liked the design you can tip me that's how I know you really liked the clothes."

Dick interrupted this Time, "So be prepared for a big tip."

"Thank you" Marinette said with a huge grin.

Barbara decided to introduce herself, "Hi M.S., My name is Barbara Gordon. I would love if I could also commission you."

"Hi Barbara, you can call me Marinette. M.S. Is just for people who don't know. I am not good in spotlight nor I like reporters following me around if they found out. I would love to commission for you."

Both smiled at this. Then Marinette asked, "If you don't mind me asking, are you Mr. Wayne's daughter?"

"No I am not. I am just a close family friend. My father is the police commissioner."

"Oh cool. Here's my phone number. You can message me your measurements and what you would like." Marinette said giving Barbara her card.

"I would love to. Thank you."

Marinette saw the time was 5:30 in the evening. Wanting to leave, to come back as Ladybug at 6, she said turning to Chloe, "hey we have to go back. We have to call Adrien at 6, don't we?"

Chloe understood that she had to go to the Batcave so she said, "yes. Let's go."

"If you don't mind, we would like to take our leave. We have to call our friends soon."

Bruce also realizing that Ladybug is about to arrive replied, "of course. Thank you so much. Can you send me your bank details first? I would prefer to pay as soon as possible."

"Of course. I will send Tim the message with my details while leaving. Sorry I have to hurry."

"No problem and Thank you."

"Welcome. Bye."

A chorus of bye was heard. As soon as they left the manor, Chloe turned to Marinette, "Shall I come with you? I haven't used pollen in ages."

"Sorry Chloe. I have to leave alone. Not today but I will take you next time. Promise."

Chloe not knowing the reason agreed cause it's Marinette, the guardian of miraculous and the leader of miraculous team. She always has a reason and will tell when she's ready.

Chloe turned to go to Mari's mansion while Marinette turned to a nearby close alley to transform into Ladybug and go to the Batcave.

She soon transformed and combined kaalki to become Pegabug. She opened a portal for the Batcave. When she reached there, she was asked,

"Who are you? How did you come here?"

____________

This is my longest chapter yet! Hope you like it. Next part will come on next Sunday.

Thank you so much for the 5k reads!!!! ❤❤