Meeting Dragoness and Viper

Marinette opened a portal to her home which opened near Adrien, who was silently eating Cereal. Before Adrien could figure out what's happening, Marinette pulls him by his ear to the other side of the Portal where the Waynes were standing.

Before Marinette could close the portal, Adrien screamed, "What the hell, Mari!!"

Marinette smirks and says,"That is for giving me the high road advice."

Adrien then says, "I said I'm sorry."

"Then I am sorry too", Marinette says while pulling her tongue out. Then continues, " Adrien these are the Waynes. Waynes this is Adrien, my partner, my brother and Chat Noir."

Adrien then helds out his hand towards M. Wayne who shakes his arm.
"Pleasure to meet you, Adrien." Mr. Wayne said.

Adrien smiled and said, "The pleasure is mine sir."

"So why did you drag me here now? You first said no?", Adrien asked Marinette with confused face.

Mari answered but her voice said she was telling everyone, "You know you are the true holder of Destruction, basically your powers oppose mine. So if you came with me your powers would have brought disturbances to the spell and could have gone wrong."

"Ohhh" Adrien's face showed understanding of some manner but the Wayne's were confused especially from what Mari could understand. Bruce wasn't showing any emotion. So she decided to explain further, "In short, his magic powers prevent mine from happening correctly. If he is nearby my powers can cause a lot of trouble."

This seemed they had understood since there was a nod from Bruce wayne and Tim, a 'him from Dick and Jason. Damian apparently had gone to his room to pet his dog, Titus.

"Lila is coming tomorrow. I believe Tim had messaged you her timetable." Bruce Wayne started talking. Marinette nodded, "Yes. Thank you."

Bruce continued, "We know that Lila is a liar. The videos from the CCTV cameras in your school are full of proof. We have agreed to help you. This Lila has already lied that she is dating Damian Wayne. We also would like to sue her. If you don't mind, we can sue her on her last day at the Wayne Gala. All the celebrities she has lied about will be here. I can invite her class to the Gala if you like."

Marinette smiled widely and said, "Thank you for believing me. I would like that. Thank you so much."

"Yes thank you. Not many people believe us except for Jagged and our group's parents except for Marinette's. They already disowned her. So jagged adopted her. It was good to hear you believe us. So thank you." Adrien stated.

The Wayne's were surprised to hear she was disowned. They thought she was in Gotham with Jagged's and Penny's permission who they thought were her biological parents. They thought she had just used a fake name to avoid attention and so she could live like a normal person. Anger built inside some of them but they stayed silent.

"I would also like to add that day after tomorrow is the last day of Damien's treatment. He would be back to your normal Damian." Marinette informed with a smile.

Just then Dragoness and Viper (Kagami and Luka) entered through the portal in a fighting position. Marinette taking notice of them asked, "What are you doing here?"

Just then Waynes who also noticed them stood in fighting positions.

Dragoness said, "Mari-hime you didn't close the portal. We were scared something had happened to you."

"Yes Marinette. We were scared for you." Luka Added.

"Sorry. I just was talking with Adrien and I forgot to do it. Also Wayne's, these are my team mates, Dragoness aka Kagami and Viper aka Luka.

"Sorry for meeting you like this. Pleased to meet you." Luka says. Saying that, both Kagami and Luka say their transformation sequence, being back in their normal outfits.

"Mari-hime Jagged is also worried after seeing the portal. We should go." Kagami informs.

"Ohhhh..... Bad bad... We should go. Bye see you tomorrow. Same time." Marinette says.

A chorus of 'byes' were said by everyone.

Time skip night time. (Marinette is in bed awake. Everyone else is sleeping.)

Marinette was anxious and scared for tomorrow. A certain liar was coming back in her life. She was scared what trouble will she cause this time. She talked about the same to tikki who calmed her down and made her sleep.

_______

Happy New year!! 🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳

Thank you so much for  reading this book!!
Next part will come on Tuesday!!