Unconscious

Zatanna and Impulse both had given back the miraculous to ladybug. Wonder Woman was still unconscious. Everyone had taken up a space to sit down whether be it on the floor or chairs or table. It was currently 4am of 26th December. Nobody realized that. They didn't even know that Christmas had ended. They were all busy and tired and hungry to even look at the time. Suddenly, the doors of the medbay opened. Every eye focused on the door. The doctor, Ms. Michelle Jones, entered the Justice Hall. She spoke, "There is nothing wrong with her. She is all well. I have treated her little wounds which will soon be better. I think she is in a coma not because of any injury but maybe because of a spell? I can never be sure with magic. Can one of your magicians check on her?"

Ladybug and Dr. Fate all moved forward. Zatanna stayed back knowing she isn't as good with healing spells as Dr. Fate is. Dr. Fate spoke, "You go ahead, Guardian. Your healing powers are stronger and better than mine."

Ladybug nodded and went forward to Wonder woman's room to check her. She checked her using her magic and found out that she is unconscious because of her being thrown through a portal. If one isn't prepared to go through a magical portal, that results in being unconscious until a simple healing spell is used or else the victim is in a coma for a few days or weeks depending on how much the victim has been exposed to magic.

Ladybug after diagnosing wonder Woman, went outside to talk to others. After coming out of the medbay, every eye was waiting for her to speak. So she spoke, "Wonder woman is fine. She was just exposed to the portal without her noticing, which caused her to go in a coma." Zatanna and Dr. Fate left out a sigh, knowing it was easy to heal while others looked confused.

Flash asked, "Meaning?"

Ladybug realized that not  many had learnt magic here, so she simplified, "It means she is in a coma because she had been thrown in a portal. If one doesn't go by self or has no clue with magic, they fall in a coma as a side effect of the portal magic. It can easily be healed with a simple spell or she will wake up herself in a few days or weeks. I think most likely 4 days if I don't use magic. I just came here to inform you all about her condition. I just need 15 minutes to heal her up."

Everyone nodded at this. Cat noir secretly gave her the signal to not do it but Ladybug ignored him.

She went towards the medbay and started the spell. She as well as Wonder woman both were slowly lifted from the ground or bed in wonder woman's case and both had a yellow glow around them.

After the 15 minute spell, Wonder Woman soon got healed and was starting to move. Ladybug went outside to queen Hippolyta to tell her the news. "Wonder Woman is waking up. You should be there when she wakes up."

Queen Hippolyta said a thank you while giving her a quick hug and went to wonder woman's room. Chat noir went to ladybug and asked, "are you fine?"

Ladybug gave him a tired smile and said, " I'm all good. Nothing to worriii abb.... "

And the world went black...

________

Why did chat noir said no to ladybug for healing wonder woman?
What happened?
___________

Another cliffhanger!! 😜😜
Don't kill me!
Next part is coming on Sunday!!