The Eyes and Ears are Back, people!

Barbara Gordon, after a month long vacation came back to Gotham City. In fact her private plane lent from Bruce had just landed. Since, it was night, she called Batman. (Hacked Batman's comms through her phone and contacted him, but who noticed?)

She was safe in an alley sitting on her wheelchair where Batman asked to meet her. Batman soon arrived in his Batmobile, she sat in it with Batman's help and called Nightwing and Red Robin, seeing only their comms are activated.

"You idiots, I'm back! Missed me? I'm coming to the cave. Meet me there."

Red Robin cheerfully replied with, "Omg! We missed you! I'm coming back to the bat cave! Meet you there!"

"I'm coming to the cave! We missed our eyes and ears! Can't wait to tell you about this week's problems" Nightwing said this and laughed at the end.

"We will meet you there! Oracle out." After ending the comms conversation, she turned to Batman, "What's going on Batman? What did I miss?"

"Robin is a baby. Red Hood is knocked out by one of the magic people who will start the treatment of Robin, shortly. Will explain in detail at the cave."

Barbara's only reaction was wtf look on her face. She wondered what all in the world has happened in Gotham. When they arrived back at the cave, Nightwing and Red Robin were already there, who quickly grabbed her in a hug.

Dick asked, "How you doing Babs? We missed you."

"I missed being in Gotham and helping you idiots too. Now, What happened to Robin? How is he a baby? Who is healing him and how? What happened to Red Hood? What all happened? I need to know all the details now. My mind is going crazy."

Red Robin chuckled and said, "Ours mind is going crazy too. It's about to get crazier when Damian gets up. We all had no clue on how to take care of the baby demon. My new friend Marinette Stone helped me. By the way, she's also M. S. Yeah so she helped us handle damian as she used to babysit back in Paris. She gave us our clothes too." He was interrupted by Batman clearing his throat.

Dick then said, "Damian was turned into a baby by enchantress's magical potion. We called Dr. Fate and Zatanna, both tried to help Damian but it was in vain. Dr. Fate later called an associate Ladybug who is the Guardian of the Miraculous. She said she'll help. She said she will start his treatment from tomorrow night, which will take a week as per her. We figured out why Jason was always angry. It was due to the pits from which he was brought back. She removed the effects of the pits and has told to rest him for 2 days. Now did I miss anything?"

Red Robin shook his head saying, "Nah, you covered it all"

Barbara then says, "ohk...? I'm still wrapping my head around it.... Damian is a baby for another week. Jason has to rest for 2 days. Tim's friend M. S. helped taking care of the baby Damian. Ok.......Wait! You know M. S.?? Sooo Cool!! Can I meet her?"

Tim smiled gleefully and says, "I knew you would understand. We both are super M. S. Fans!! Yeah you can meet her. She might come here tomorrow. She has to collect her payment since she had to rush out today."

"Great!"

Meanwhile at Marinette's

{The next morning}

Chloe was peacefully sleeping when something was hitting her on the face.

___________

Nearly 4k views!!!!
Thank you so much❤❤