Awake

"I don't remember you having a meeting with the Justice league this week, Father." Damian had spoken.

Everyone sitting there had dropped what ever they were holding from their hands on the table or on the floor. Alfred was the only one composed who hadn't dropped anything. He asked, "Would you like to eat Master Damian? I suppose you will be hungry."

Damian nodded and said, "Yes. Thank you Pennyworth."

Alfred served him breakfast. He began to eat when he noticed that everyone was still staring at him. So he asked, "What happened? Why are all of you staring at me? Dick did we capture Enchantress yesterday? I can't remember what happened yesterday."

Everyone composed themselves and Dick answered, "We didn't. She got away. But it wasn't yesterday. It was more than a week ago. We missed you." Saying this Dick hugged him tightly. Damian struggled to escape from his hug but was in vain.

Bruce then said, "Glad to have you back Damian."

Dick's words finally dawned on Damian. He digested the news and then asked, "What had happened to me? Was I in a coma?"

Bruce took a deep breath and started explaining, Remembering Marinette had asked him to explain everything, "You were not in a coma. You had transformed into a child from Enchantress's magic. We had contacted Dr. Fate and Zatanna for help but their spells weren't working on you. Enchantress had used a strong magic on you. So we searched for many antispells, remedies potions, etc. Dr. Fate finally found 2 solutions for turning child you back to grown up you. The first was The Sword of Destiny whose parts were lost in time. The other was to contact the Guardian of the Miraculous. She was the one -"

Damian interrupts his father and says, "I know what the Guardian of the miraculous is. The League is always trying to get their hands on miraculous. But they are always protected. And you must be mistaken there are no Female Guardians. The entire group of Guardians are males."

Bruce started again, "There is one female Guardian. Actually the only Guardian currently as per Dr. Fate. Dr. Fate and Alfred made her meet us. She came as ladybug, an ex-heroine of Paris. Apparently 2 miraculouses were missing and had gone in the wrong hands. So the group of heroes were fighting them without letting the league know. Dr. Fate helped them to keep it a secret. She came regularly everyday in the evening to use her spell on you. If you want to meet her she would be coming here by noon. How are you feeling by the way?"

Damian nodded and replied, "I am fine. A little headache, probably a side effect of the magic."

Bruce nodded. It was 11:30 am in the morning. Bruce was happy knowing Damian was back to normal. Everyone in the family was happy knowing Damian was back to normal. Especially knowing that they didn't had to take care of baby Damian.

Meanwhile at Marinette's

Jagged had decided to cook breakfast today. He wasn't best at it but seeing everyone asleep due to last night's events. Actually scratch that, he wasn't even okay at it. Soon everyone woke up due to the burning smell in the house. Chloe woke up first due to her room being the closest to kitchen. She came out coughing and went to the kitchen to see what happened. When Jagged saw Chloe, he said, "I think the breakfast got burned a little. Might have to order take out." Chloe who had worn yellow crop top with yellow shorts and had messed up her hair, looked at him conveying the message of, "You think???" And of ''a little?"

Soon Penny and Mari came in the kitchen, "What happened? What burned?"

Jagged spoke, "I tried making Breakfast but it got burnt."

Both laughed at this and started cleaning up the kitchen mess. Penny smiled at him seeing Jagged's guilty expression and walked up to him and said, "It's okay dear. You were at least trying. Next time see if one of us is available and try it again." Saying this, Penny kissed his cheek. Jagged just nodded and smiled a little.

"You could have just asked me. I was awake only. I have to go to Batman's place to check up on Robin at noon which is in 15 mins." Marinette said watching the clock on the wall.

Penny looks at her and says, "You can go but only after you eat."

"Yes mum, I was already planning to." Mari replied.

Marinette took her cereal in a hurry, ate it and said, "Bye. I'm going."
She was met with a chorus of byes.

She opened her portal to Wayne Manor.

At the Wayne's

Bruce remembered Marinette had said to message her when Damian will wake up. He was just about to message her when the portal opened.

_______

Next part is coming on Wednesday!!
❤❤