No clue

Alix was the first to reach. Suddenly, she got startled by the voice.

"Glad to know you are not spending alone time in your room anymore."

Lila said it. She continued, "Why won't you spend time with us anymore?"

Alix knowing all about her mind games replied,"I love to spend time with you all, Lila. I was just tired from the plane. I still have jetlag."

Lila and Alya nodded in understanding.  Lila then proceeded to tell the others about her grand take consisting of Prince Ali. Alix fondly muted her out. And slept beside Kim in the bus, not paying any attention to where they were headed.

With the Wayne's

Bruce Wayne aka Batman was tired. After spending all night finding Wonder woman and then saving her. He came home at 7 in the morning. He slept soundly until 10 am when the sound of his children fighting emerged in the manor.

He grumbled but woke up anyway. He went down stairs to the dining room. He was unsurprised to see the boys arguing. However he was surprised by hearing their current topic of argument. It was which of M. S. 's dress or that is Marinette's dress made for Jagged the best one. Why they were discussing that he had No Clue. He cleared his throat. The boys immediately snapped their heads towards Bruce.

Everyone wished him Morning. Bruce replied back morning, his voice still sleepy.

Jason asked, "So what happened after you went in the portal? Since many had arrived, and there was no need for us after you rescued Wonder woman, we were sent home by queen Hippolyta, by sayin on the lines of how young we are and so we should sleep, etc etc. So what happened, we couldn't see as many were standing in front of the screen."

Bruce explained all that had occurred. He told how wonder Woman was rescued, why wonder woman was unconscious and how marinette healed her, how she fainted. Also, he explained how Big Barda is now with them. At the end, everyone was silent.

Jason broke the silence, "Wow B, Looks like you had a hell of a night!"

Dick and Damian just nodded along with Jason's words. While Tim let out a 'hmm' and then went on to drink his coffee.

Bruce then said, "Damian, after patrol if Marinette has gained back her conscious, you have to go and meet her."

Before Damian could ask his father the reason behind it, Dick beat him to it.
"Why Bruce?"

Bruce himself looked confused and said, "I don't know why but Cat noir or Adrien said that she wanted to speak with Damian, probably asking about his healing I guess."

Damian nodded as a way to indicate yes. Bruce then spoke to Tim, "Tim you aren't going to Wayne Enterprises today. Since you just drank coffee, you can work or train for a bit, then you will sleep. No excuses."

Tim then spoke, more like whined, "Why do you hate me Bruce? I have to keep Marinette's class in check today. They are coming to the office today!"

Jason spoke this time, "Cause you need sleep replacement. I'll keep them in line and you can check your cctv feed tomorrow after sleeping minimum of 8 hours."

Bruce simply nodded while Tim groaned and left the room.

With the Stone's,

Marinette was still unconscious when others woke up. Kagami had already spoken to Selina and Ivy and told them she wasn't going to come today and they had to manage the cafe on their own. She warned them she will be checking the cctv later but Selina and Ivy were surprised and happy as well as proud of the gesture shown by Kagami. They knew after working with her so much that she was sweet but threatening was her way to tell someone to do or inform anyone of any work. Selina and Ivy had agreed and were managing the cafe today. Adrien woke up feeling fresh and he told the others that Marinette was feeling much better because of their bond. He was still tired but compared to yesterday, he felt he could run around 50 miles easily.

Since it was nearly 2 in the afternoon, everyone decided to relax today. The Lunch was provided by their Butler Sam. (A/N : I realized that I never gave him a name! Lol! 🤣) Today he had given everyone French dishes, coq au vin, La soupe à L'oignon, salade niçoise and Crème caramel and Ice-cream. They all watched movies and relaxed the rest of the day.

__________

Hey Everyone,
Sorry I am late but I suck at Time Management! 🤣
I'll post another part on Thursday if I get 15 votes within 24 hrs or else the next part will be coming on Sunday!
Vote now! 😜
Thanks for reading! ❤