The truth comes out

Jason screamed, "WHAT'S THAT THING?"

Tikki glared at him, scaring him and said, "I'm not a thing. I am the result of your worst nightmares." Jason and everyone was confused until someone yelled.

Marinette playfully glared at Tikki, "TIKKI! Why would you do that?" She asked calmly.

Tikki winked and replied, "They said they want proof, what's a better proof than me?"

Marinette smiled and said, "Just don't reveal yourself without my permission. Okay, tikki?"

"Yes guardian." Tikki nonchalantly replied.

Then, Marinette turned towards the others and said, "This is my Kwami Tikki. She helps me turn into ladybug. I'm the guardian of the Kwamis. So as she said, she is your proof."

"Transform into ladybug, to make me believe." Bruce stated.

Marinette shrugged and said, "Tikki spots on." Soon a bright light entered and Ladybug was standing there.

Now, everyone believed that she is ladybug. Batfam decided to help Marinette and told her they would help her. Marinette soon went and helped Robin again saying the spell to help him out. Now, Damian was about 5yrs old. His memories were increasing but since he met Batman at age 10,he was unfamiliar with everyone in the room. He still remembered his training that was started at age 3. He wanted to fight but he didn't know why this place he was at felt nice and homy. He wanted to interrogate others but Marinette's aura calmed him. She told him, He was home. Not at the Nanda Parbat, the home of assasins but in the Wayne Manor in Gotham. He was told that Bruce is his father. He didn't know why but he believed in Marinette's words.

Marinette soon after helping them and asking them for help went home with Chloe by opening a portal.

As soon as she opened the portal, she jumped in with Chloe and soon closed the portal at the end when she and Chloe were suddenly hugged by two pair of hands. They were about to attack but calmed down noticing it was a hug and soon they saw the face of Jagged and Penny. Along with Luka and Kagami.

Marinette jumped at her friends and Parents and soon hugged them tightly.

"Hi mum, dad, Luka and Kagami. I missed you all so much."

Chloe just waved her hand as not a big fan of hugs except just for Marinette.

"We all missed you too, Mari. Why are coming back from the portal? Where were you?", Jagged asked.

"Dad, we were helping the batfamily in Gotham. Their Robin was turned into a baby by magic. Since Dr. Fate couldn't reverse it, he called me to help them."

"You know Dr. Fate and Batman??!!" Penny asks in awe.

Marinette smiles and says, "Yes. I had asked him to prevent the Justice League to enter Paris in the time of Shadowmoth. You can only guess the problems and hardships we could face if they become akumatized."

"Hmmm. So Rock -n - Roll my rockstar."

They all spent the rest of evening talking and catching back to what the others were upto. They played games, ate dinner served by the butler and then later went to sleep in their respective rooms.

In the morning,

Marinette woke up to the Tikki voice calling her. She went out to see everyone smiling and eating breakfast at the table. A chorus of 'good Morning's' was heard. Jagged called Mari towards him and made her sit between him and Chloe.

"Mari we have to talk now. About the liar." Jagged said with a seriousness in his tone.

"Yes. I figured. You can start. I am not going to be sad anymore due to that girl."

"Great Mari. She is nothing compared to you, remember that. Okay so since Jagged is suing her at the end of the trip, I have also called the others like Clara, Audrey Bourgouis, Etc." Penny informed.

"Has she lied about the Waynes or will lie during the trip, the Waynes are ready to sue her too. Chloe and I talked with them. They have promised me the Timetable of the class's trip so that I can avoid them as much as I can."Mari said.

" I don't know if she has or not lied about the Waynes but I'll check."Penny responded.

"You don't have to mum, Mr. Wayne is already checking. Once it is done he will sue her if need be." Marinette answered.

"Okay sweetie." Penny smiled at her.

After a moment of silence, Marinette said, "If that was all, I still run the cafe and then I have to meet with the bats and help them. So can I go?"

"Yes" Jagged Answered.

Marinette did her work at the cafe, talked with the villains and her staff including the Catwoman and poison ivy. At the evening, she went to The Wayne Manor to heal Robin.

When she entered, she couldn't find anyone there in the Manor except for Alfred, who welcomed her in the manor. She went to the Batcave as per the directions provided by Alfred. She was amazed by the Batcave very much. She was surprised to see 'her' in the Batcave. 'She' when spotted Marinette, 'she' bowed and said,

"IT'S GREAT TO MEET YOU, THE GREAT GUARDIAN OF THE MIRACULOUS."