Evening with Stone's and Friends

As soon as Mari closed the portal, she saw Adrien, Kagami, Chloe, Luka, Jagged and Penny aka everyone glaring at her.

"Wha-What happened guys?", Mari stuttered scared of their glaring.

" What Happened guys? That's all you say after vanishing for an hour? You forgot to tell us your going somewhere. You know that you have to tell us when you are leaving especially when there is a threat of you falling into a coma! Not rock-n-roll at all!" Jagged exclaims.

Mari realized her mistake and grew embarrassed at forgetting about telling them. She then says, "I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you that I was meeting the batfam. I just had to finish the spell. I also informed them about the threat. I also have asked them that I will be meeting them at 9 tonight with Adrien as my backup. I know that it's late so I'm taking Adrien with me. I will be back late so can I please go?? Pretty please with Andre's icecream on top please?"

Penny chuckled and said, "You can go but when you come back you have to come to us and tell you're back. Also, since you scared us you are going to do the dishes for a week. That's your punishment."

"Yes. I will do it. Thank you thank you!!!", Mari exclaimed in happiness while hugging Penny.

Adrien smiled and said, " Mari chill.... Which miraculous are you using while going to the league? Or are  you sharing your identity?"

Mari seemed to think and then replied, "I think I will not reveal my identity. I mean I will reveal but I think at the end of the meeting. If I think it's fine. I will think about it. I will be going as Pegabug then be in the meeting as ladybug."

Adrien grinned and said, "Fine Bugaboo."

"Ughh stop with those nicknames." Mari said mocking frustration.

"You know you like it" Adrien exclaimed smiling.

"In your dreams Catboy!", Mari smirked.

Time skip to 8:45pm

"Mari are you ready?" Luka asked.
They had just finished with their dinner and Mari was getting ready taking things like her miraculous, the miraculous of Teleportation (kaalki and her goggles) and the miraculous of second chances so that sazz could himself explain if need be.
Adrien was already in cat noir suit.

"Yes. I'm ready. Bye everyone. We might be late. Don't worry. If need be tell Kagami to message us or any kwami. I don't know if our phones will work or not in space."

"Sure Our little superhero! Bye. All the best!" Jagged said.

"Thank you dad!" Mari exclaimed while going in the portal.

On the other side,

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Someone exclaimed while getting in fighting position.

______

Sorry this is short but I could not write anymore this time. Next part is coming on Sunday!! 💙💙