Christmas Attack (part 2)

Many Amazonians and Atlanteans were also readying for helping to attack. Future Bunnix had gone but she had sent present Bunnix for help. The plan had been made. Everything was ready. Just one part was remaining- Attack!!

Batman along with Superman were leading the team. Flash and Impulse were incharge of seeing any threats around the area. This was supposed to be a simple rescue mission. It included Ladybug, Chat noir, Captain Marvel, Black Canary, Zatanna, Viper, Princess Bee, Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian. Every person had a job alloted to them. They had been divided into Four groups.

Group A : Batman, Black Canary, Princess Bee, Viper and Captain Marvel : Guard around Group B and be in fighting positions.

Group B : Ladybug, Chat noir, Zatanna and Miss Martian : Find and Rescue Wonder Woman.

Group C : Flash, Impulse, Superman and Martian Manhunter : Take out Nearby Guards when they enter, Patrol around Group A and inform them if threat increases.

Group D : This group included everyone else who were at the Hall of Justice : Their job is to monitor them, help if needed with comms and to watch their movements. (A/N: I don't know why but I think that this last sentence sounded creepy, but I hope you know what I mean!!)

Before leaving, Everyone actually who is on team Miraculous gets a bone crushing hug by both Pigella and Tiger King. Even Bunnix, which makes her happy that Jagged and Penny never blamed her.

Ladybug gave Zatanna the Horse Miraculous so that she herself can portal them.

Zatanna looked like this (A/N : These photos I found them on google, I just edited them more. These photos don't belong to me!)

Ladybug also gave The Fox Miraculous to Impulse

Ladybug also gave The Fox Miraculous to Impulse. She gave him this because her insticts told her to do so. Moreover, Impulse can make everyone disappear by using illusions which can come in use during the fight.

This is how Impulse looked

Now, Zatanna opened a portal near Wonder woman's cage, where she was currently unconscious. Outside the cage, Big Barda was standing as a guard to her. She was taking orders from Enchantress on how to guard Wonder woman and also to increasing security of her cage. Impulse had already applied illusions so no one could see them. So they tried to move forward as quietly as possible so as to not make a sound and alert their enemies. Ladybug and Zatanna went toward to take Wonder woman. But since there was a door, they obviously couldn't open it without making a sound which was difficult at the moment. Flash was spiraling near the portal and cage making sure no one finds out.

They all had a mind link with everyone, which was provided by Miss Martian and everyone was discussing what to do. Suddenly, Kid Flash spoke through the comms, "What are you waiting for? Just ask Superman to patrol while Flash phases in and out the cage with Wonder woman. Impulse just use illusions showing Wonder woman is still there."

Everyone agreed with the plan. Enchantress went out, no one knows where, after finishing her talk with Big Barda. Superman and Flash had switched places. Flash had phased out wonder woman, everything was going smoothly. Just then a voice spoke through the comms, "Impulse and Princess Bee, you know what to do."

Everyone looks confused at them and thinks whose voice it was, while ladybug who recognized that voice as Bunnix's wondered what they are planning now. Princess bee just says with her mind, "Take wonder Woman to the portal and just keep it open for 2 more minutes. Go."

Nobody moves then impulse again repeated Princess Bee's words and emphasizes them. With this, everyone moves and goes through the portal. Princess Bee suddenly tries to inject Big Barda with her stinger that can make anyone unconscious. She was about to inject when suddenly her hands were caught by Big Barda herself.

"Don't even think about it. I could hear you all the moment you entered. I could have fought you all and alerted the others but I don't want to. I want to get out of here. I need your help. In return, I will help you whenever you want."

Impulse and Princess Bee nods and Big Barda let's go of her hands. Impulse tells them, "Glad to know that you are on our side. But Let's hurry, The others were told to keep the portal open for 2 minutes which is about to end."

On the other side,

Ladybug walks along with Zatanna waiting with her to keep the portal open. Flash had carried Wonder woman to the medbay. Superman and Batman along with others were standing with Group D telling them what happened and giving debrief of the mission. Bunnix had told them it was her speaking but hadn't told what they were doing. 2 minutes had nearly gone by, Zatanna and Ladybug both were worrying about Princess Bee and Impulse when suddenly big Barda entered through the portal. Everyone stood in fighting positions, Green Arrow had even shot an arrow towards her which Big Barda swiftly avoided by moving towards the right. Just then, Bunnix shouted, "Everyone listen. Stop attacking her. Keep down your weapons. She is not a THREAT! Understood?"

Everyone nodded and just then Impulse and Princess Bee entered the room through the portal. Zatanna closed the portal and gave the miraculous back to Ladybug. Ladybug nodded as a way to say thanks. Zatanna smiled at her. Impulse explained, "She knew we were there and asked me if she could escape with us. She could have alerted the others but she didn't. Give her a chance. Being with us on our team, it would be so Crash!"

Big Barda then said, "I want to live my own life. I don't want to work with Darkseid. I don't want to be seen as a puppet."

Everyone nodded at her words and remembering Bunnix and Impulse's words, they had said before. Batman moved forward and said, "We can provide you with a home. But for a few days you have to stay here, we need time to make you an id, home, etc. You are welcome to stay with us. In turn, you have to promise your loyalty."

Big Barda nodded as she expected this, "I promise you my loyalty. If and when you need my help, I will be there. Thank you for your help."

Batman nodded and Black Canary showed her the living quarters in the watch tower.

_______

No cliffhangers this time!!
Next part will be cmg on next Sunday!
Sorry for taking this long, I literally for the first time tried to write fights scenes.
You can tell me your opinions, criticisms, anything else to add, etc in the comments. I am open to them. If and when I rewrite it, I'll take it into consideration.
Thank you❤❤
And Keep Reading!! ❤❤