RUHI-RAUNAK ROOM

Ruhi is panting hard, and digging her nails on his back he is still kissing her hard, without interrupting his pace, she rolls her eyes up piercing her nails more and more.

"I love you Raunak …… "

"Yes, sweetheart you have to……  I love you too……  "

He rested his head against her looking at her tired pale face and smiled slightly. He kisses her forehead.

"So tired today……  Did you hang out too much with that little boyfriend of yours?..."

She smiles and clings to his chest, then only shakes her head in response.

"What have you brought for me by shopping this time because you never shop for yourself? You have always been doing it for me, now let's quickly tell me what you shop for me this time?.... "

"I will tell you tomorrow… "

" Well, this is the first time you have not shown your shopping to me…… "

Ruhi wants to sleep comfortably and Raunak is troubling her a lot by talking continuously, due to which she immediately wraps the sheet and opens the cupboard in front of her and slams all the shopping bags in front of him, and puts her hand on the waist in anger and tells him.

"Take a good look at what you want to see and don't need to bother me at all. I have to sleep, why don't you understand a little thing?.... "

Raunak is also very much surprised when she speaks like this because she used to be very excited to show him her shopping and today for the first time she is getting so upset which is completely beyond his comprehension. He also puts the shopping bags aside and takes Ruhi in his arms.

As soon as he takes her in his arms, she starts crying. Raunak removes his hands immediately and Ruhi turns around and clings to his chest and starts crying even more intensely.

"Ruhi…  what happened….."

"I love you … "

" Yup babes I love you too, but why are you crying….. "

"I am sorry I talked to you rudely, I love you …… "

" Aree … you are tired and I am bothering you, it's okay sweetheart… "

He starts caressing her hair lovingly and soon Ruhi falls asleep. He watches her face quite well as she never sleeps without being bothered him too much. He smiles and says.

"I think she is very tired…… "

ADHYAY-SHRAVYA ROOM

After finishing all his studies, Saransh immediately kisses his father on the cheek and runs to Shravya who is applying moisturizer while sitting on the vanity table.

"Good night Mumma… "

"Good night but don't bother them too much… "

"Okay … "

Saransh sleeps with his grandparents for 3 days and sleeps with his great-grandparents for 3 days. And spends Sundays day and night with his parents. He immediately ran away from there.

Adhyay is looking towards Shravya who is still smiling looking at Saransh leaving from there. As soon as he leaves, Adhyay gets up and closes the door. Shravya looks at him and turns, he comes close to her and stands behind her, she looks at him through the mirror, and he asks him.

"Is everything okay Saanjh, something bothering you….. "

She turns around, stands by his side, wraps both her arms around his neck, kisses him on his cheek, and slowly puts her mouth near his ear and tells him.