Coerce?

ANNE:

“Who said you’re going to sit ideal, huh?”

These words weren’t so easy and acceptable as they might sound from the outer end of a situation.

They were lethal enough to give hint of what’s going on in that mysterious mind of his.

We were back in our seats, and guess what we both were doing in this precious time that’s passing by.

Talking? Oh you still haven’t got it yet, did you?

Words are something that Harry uses when he wishes to. Something he does when he feels like he’s in the mood to and not when someone’s pulling his leg repeatedly to earn a single word.

And I’m that someone.

It’s been over 30 minutes that I’m trapped with him in this car, still waiting for the destination to pass us any moment.

Jolting forward because of the smooth driving skills of his, I moved out of my thoughts of how to push him off the balcony without a single blame on me.

“Get. Off.” Two words but I can’t seem to deny them. Not when he already seemed frustrated since we heard from Liam.

I did.

I expected it to be a hospital with a big hoarding of red bright alphabets but all I saw was an isolated building with only a single room’s light indicating a human presence.

He moved past me towards the building while I hurried on my step to cope up with his pace almost tripping.

“Is this where-? I brisk walked next to him, looking for an answer but he knew my question before I even placed it out.

“Yes. This.” He nodded, still marching forward while I looked around to make sure no one is around.

I collided against someone’s hard back as I was testing my skills to walk without looking ahead, earning a growl from him as I brushed his back as if it was dirty.

“Careful next time.” He spoke, without giving me much of an attention and I just nodded.

Standing in front of the big door with several security levels to be qualified, he gave me a stern look.

I smiled.

His features narrowed as if he would eat me alive.

“What?” I raised my hands in protest and his eyes motioned towards the security code system that was before us.

I gazed back at him with the same look he gave me but soon realized what he wants.

I swiftly turned my head around, whistling as if I did nothing to irritate him, once again enjoying the view around the building we were up to.

With no other life can be seen till as far as my eyes could.

“Step in.” his raspy voice hit my ears, making me flinch a bit but I followed him inside the darkness.

Absolute dark.

Pushing my fears aside, I spread my arms in air to suspect any danger around in the dark, once again feeling a soft touch on the tip of my fingers.

I would have pulled away the very moment but at least I should be aware of what is it.

Isn’t it?

“Get your hands off my lips.” A hot breathe hit my fingers and I pulled away as if it was a poisonous snake I was touching.