Her.

This is a double update!
Read chapter 25 before.

Preview:

"Keep an eye on Zayn Malik.” I ordered

“He’s doing it, isn’t it?” Liam asks and I nodded.

Fuck him.

Now:

HARRY:

The rest of the evening was spent with a short meeting with people talking pure shit and I just nodded as I payed attention.

At all.

These meetings are nothing new but revolve all around the events, how to enhance the outlook of it, the agreements are discussed repeatedly, reminds us to keep our asses away from crossing the line and behave.

 Shit.

After tomorrow, I may not be that concerned about Anne anymore.

She’ll be caught with her own shit and will have people suffocating her 24*7.

As I left out with this club and drove back to my hotel, I met with a scene I never expected.

A 5’6’ tall blonde men with a white shirt and black trousers is having time of his life with none other than Ms.Voilet.

Mr.Niall Horan

Was this her name though?

I can’t help with my steps reaching out to them seated in the corner, while Veronica didn’t hinted my presence as I stood behind Niall’s back.

Harry’s nothing when girls have a glimpse of my hotness, know.”

He spoke, while she smiled at his unawareness.

“What! You don’t believe me?” Niall spoke scooping ice-cream on his spoon, noticing her smile.

Little does he know it’s me who got her hide it.

I do.” I spoke, clearing my throat, moving in front of him.

His spoon was stuck in his mouth for 5 seconds upon realizing I heard him.

“How long has he been here?” he turns to her and I spoke before she can.

“I heard it all.” I lied, trying to play with him with serious expressions.

Oh my fucking Mullingar god.” He cursed, running his hands through his hair.

Look- I didn’t mean it when I said you shit your pants when I get angry. It was just for fun.” He spoke, brushing it off.

What the fuck.

Who says that?

“What!” I slammed my palm against the table they were seated on, making the girl flinch.

Well, thank god I don’t get angry Harry or you never know it might come true one day.” He tried to joke and the blonde was busy eating her ice-cream, looking between us.

Is this a movie scene happening, huh?

“I’ll be waiting for you to be there that day.” My sarcasm made her smile as I pointed my words to them.

“Want some?” Naill offered as I was about to walk off.

“I’m not into vanilla.” I spoke a statement that the two of them took differently.

“Got the Santa one for you.” He spoke, sliding a box and I gave a questioning look.

“Oh for fuck’s sake! Christmas pudding I meant. Can’t you take one hint.” He shrugged his shoulders while I took the box up.